Just a shopping list for our new owners

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
mike binder

Re: Just a shopping list f...

Post by mike binder »

i think next season we need another fasst winger 2 world class centres and another big hard prop ,and a coach on a long teerm contract ie Nobby b4 he leaves
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

roo67 posted:
isnt this the same mark roberts that played for our academy a few years back?

:conf:
[/quote]

I don't think so, Mark Roberts from the academy was a prop or second row but I think he left the sport to pursue another career however i'm not 100% sure on that so it could be.

Wigan need to start signing British players or using more academy players because the more overseas players we have now the more of our squad we will lose in a few years.
DaiJones

Post by DaiJones »

The Mark Roberts who is now a Halifax Blue Sock is the very same one who played for us (he was in the 17 for our famous 24-22 win over Sts), always thought he showed promise but he has been out of the top flight for a while now
jame1

Post by jame1 »

It's time we restricted the no. of players who are not entitled to play for G.B. to three or max. four per s.l. team
shawxshark

Post by shawxshark »

korkidas and atkins would be nice but seeing as how nobby let atkins go when he was at bulls it seems unlikly.korkidas is a no nonsense prop. atkins is strong quick and he's british.

has anyone heard anything more about the jason ryles sitiuation. earlier in the season he was linked but it seems to have gone quiet. maybe because of change of owner who knows but he would be a very good addition for us. st george would love us takin there captain last season and takin there current too.

who knows maybe faz. STEVO seems to think so in this weeks league express.???
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

jame1 posted:
It's time we restricted the no. of players who are not entitled to play for G.B. to three or max. four per s.l. team
The RFL rules are heading that way, but they're having to phase it in gradually because of existing contracts. By 2010 that (or something similar) will apply.

Read DaveO's thread in the FAQ section.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Heard a rumour ryan mcgoldrick is coming to SL :wink:
you read it here first folks
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

I have a refined shopping list for our new owners:

The italian mafia to sort out those tapped in the head at RedHall and elsewhere in the world of rugby league... those so called 'experts'
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Bear

Post by Bear »

Matt coooper and Gasnier would be great, i wold also like to see young HOME GROWN! talent.
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

mike binder posted:
i think next season we need another fasst winger 2 world class centres and another big hard prop ,and a coach on a long teerm contract ie Nobby b4 he leaves
My thoughts too mike, we are lacking speed in most key attacking positions, plus the big hard prop to stiffen things up.