Harrison Hanson.

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
butt monkey

Re: Harrison Hanson.

Post by butt monkey »

lancaster077 posted:
Im only reporting whats been told to me and they seem very adament that this is going to happen.Also Saints are trying to change the ranks so Roby signs a new contract whether that meens people coming and going that remains to be seen.
I mentioned before, Roby is after a "megabucks" deal. Tinkering with the Stains squad now, will not alleviate the problems concerning the Salary Cap, and will not allow them to pay what he feels he is worth!
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Cant see this myself as Nobby sees him as his foundation to build on .
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

butt monkey posted:
lancaster077 posted:
Im only reporting whats been told to me and they seem very adament that this is going to happen.Also Saints are trying to change the ranks so Roby signs a new contract whether that meens people coming and going that remains to be seen.
I mentioned before, Roby is after a "megabucks" deal. Tinkering with the Stains squad now, will not alleviate the problems concerning the Salary Cap, and will not allow them to pay what he feels he is worth!
Most of the Saints squad are contracted and are the top of the cap went over last year.There will have to be some offloads if they want to improve their squad and keep Roby as well.
binxterboy

Post by binxterboy »

he might hate saints with a passion but how much does he hate their money
♫ тнз ѕσчτн ѕтαиδ мαѕѕіνз ♪
chrisJJ

Post by chrisJJ »

lancaster077 posted:
I hope this is not true but ive been told by lots of Saints fans that they are going to be signing Harrison Hansen for next year.

They are buying out his contract at Wigan and paying his deffered wages.

Apparently there is going to be space under the cap because Long is going and Jason Hooper is going to retire through injury.
It's proberly just some jealous saints fan hoping it to be true.. hansen's the next big thing!
To be the best
you have to beat the best
Mrs Lifter

Post by Mrs Lifter »

Dont believe it ive just spoke to Shane he laughed his bo**ocks off H is going nowere
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Beside which, the Stains lot are wetting themselves over the prospect of signing Wille Mason. :wink:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!