MILLWARD COMPLAINS - I SAY "TOUGH!!!!"

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
AJ

MILLWARD COMPLAINS - I SAY "TOUGH!!!!"

Post by AJ »

he was on GMR before tonights farce v sale, moaning that they have drawn UTC away a week before they play sydney @ bolton in the WCC, so bloody what, no rules have been broken, its the luck of the draw, french clubs are allowed to be at home, so millward "SHUT IT"

cynic time - how many of his players will have "FLU & INJURIES" like bulls away 1 last year, and then all walk out at bolton!!

COME ON ROOSTERS, UTC AND SALE
Tipstar Champion 2002 !!!
Pie_Eater14

BBC

Post by Pie_Eater14 »

Cunningham at this interview seemed pretty excited bout drawin UTC. what do you all think about these men coming into Super League in 2005
By far the greatest team, the world has ever seen
Jilly43

Millward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Jilly43 »

Why do you sound so surprised. Millward complain. Is there clouds in the sky? Do Wiganers hate Stains?
Millward would go on BBC GMR to complain of consstipation if he were allowed.
Paul Howard

Millward

Post by Paul Howard »

Millwards complaints definately hold no water with me I'm afraid. If you wanna be in the competitons, you gotta play the games when they are drawn. Re-scheduling of a fixture without a valid reason is should not be allowed to be an option. COME ON THE ROOSTERS.
AJ

well said paul

Post by AJ »

COME ON SYDNEY
Tipstar Champion 2002 !!!
mackie

millward

Post by mackie »

millward is always complaining about something anf the only time this great sport gets any press is when he is moaning he is damaging the game.
i am wigan till i die i know i am i'm sure i am i'm wigan till i die
ellery

Millward The Moaning Aussie Leyther

Post by ellery »

Don't forget this is the same man who gave the finger to Wigan fans in the family stand and got off stock free! Unlike Saints we don't moan!
Personally I feel That both Millward and Neil (the only impression I can't do is a rugby player)Holding are both blessed with the kind of faces that you would never tire of hitting!