Rugby Snoozian.

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
lancaster077

Rugby Snoozian.

Post by lancaster077 »

Im not being funny but i feeling quite sadistic and i hope the England Union side looses.

Im being very unpatriotic for the simple fact that the bloody Swing Low song will be played constantly and posh toffs will be drinking pimms or Larger top lamenting that Snoozian IS RUGBY in this country.And dissmissing our wonderfull game as second rate. :angry:
ancientnloyal

Re: Rugby Snoozian.

Post by ancientnloyal »

you 'must' support england. apparently.

so much for multi-cuturalism and freedom of thought and opinion.

I want SA to win for my own reasons.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
lancaster077

Post by lancaster077 »

YESSS A+L YESSSS!!!!, I like your attitude i thought i was the only one who hated England Rugby Union, you are a true Rugby League fan. :D :D
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

i wouldnt put it like that, i dislike union yes, want SA to win yes but not a 'true' RL fan if you put it like that.

I just dislike it when people say 'you have to support england in any sport we play'.

we are a minority and will pay

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
Of Fame
lancaster077

Post by lancaster077 »

Its been rammed down our throats for the past 5 weeks i for one am glad the game of kick and clap has finished.

At least the swing low sweet chariot wont be sang ha,ha,ha.

And im glad England have lost no more gloating from Snoozian fans and labeling us second rate.
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Just think, next year it's the RL World cup and no doubt we will get the same amount of coverage on BBC, ITV, SKY and every bloody radio station :wink:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Rock FM will make an attempt - some 10 second brian noble clip

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
Of Fame
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

ancientnloyal posted:
i wouldnt put it like that, i dislike union yes, want SA to win yes but not a 'true' RL fan if you put it like that.

I just dislike it when people say 'you have to support england in any sport we play'.

we are a minority and will pay
Wasn't bothered who won; nothing to do with patriotism, just don't care about the game.

I'll be hoping the England soccer team don't qualify for whatever it is, though, otherwise every pub in the country will be full of bandwagon jumpers watching it.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

talking of bandwagon... we did a roarin trade today with england RU shirts and car packs etc... some wife of a guy who works in the city who drives a range rover (those sort of women) asked me "if england lose, do i get my money back?"

NO! it's surprising how many £40 shirts we sold today, to wear it for 5 hours maximum. It is stupid. I can undersand it with football as it is global, RU is not around here except for Sale, people around here only know about it by watching BBC or reading the Sun

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
Of Fame
lancaster077

Post by lancaster077 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Im loving the response as its spot on.My dislike for the other code has increased since the last world cup which has pushed our game back 5 years in terms of coverage and popularity.

Its only in the past couple of years Super League has started to recover and the average crowds are on the increase.

I think its due to the fact people are realising that league is more exiting, Wigan Vs Bradford, Leeds Vs Saints e.t.c.