BRING BACK CRAIG SMITH! - OFFICIAL CAMPAIGN

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mrs_carney

Re: BRING BACK CRAIG SMITH...

Post by mrs_carney »

True, i do agree having craig smith would be fantastic but we have to be realistic
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
TRICKY DICKY

Post by TRICKY DICKY »

mrs_carney posted:
True, i do agree having craig smith would be fantastic but we have to be realistic
So what is unrealistic about wanting to sign a player, who only left us 3 months ago, is not signed by anyone else, is available and plays the position in which we are in urgent need of strengthening.

It may be a long shot, but it is certainly a possiblilty of happening.

Not unrealistic at all.

ALL GOOD THINGS ARE WORTH WAITING FOR

WIGAN R.L.F.C. - A WAY OF LIFE
mike binder

Re: BRING BACK CRAIG SMITH! - ...

Post by mike binder »

TRICKY DICKY posted:
WE DESPERATELY NEED HIM NOW.

HE IS AVAILABLE, GET HIM ON THE NEXT FLIGHT AND OVER TO WIGAN.

FAN POWER COUNTS, NAT WOOD PROOVED THAT,.
:D :) :( rumors today says he is on way back terry newton off to the bulls ????????
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
primrose-n-blue

Post by primrose-n-blue »

The lastest word in Warrington is that M.L has enquired into signing Leikvoll.

I always give it to you first like I did with Nat Wood!

:wink:
Southern Warrior

Post by Southern Warrior »

I have to agree Craig needs and belongs at Wigan,we need power upfront and a strong mind so come MO lets get Craig back in Cherry&White...................OH yeah Luke Robinson as well (but thats another story) :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
WIGAN RUNS THOURGH MY VEINS
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

How many times have we had the "Terry Newton off to Bulls" rumour in the last few months?

http://www.skysports.com/skysports/arti ... 43,00.html

Mo has stated that even "if someone offered me a quarter of a million pounds, they wouldn't get Terry Newton."

He's going nowhere, just a stupid rumour probably started by a bored rivalry fan. Nice to see him having a dig at the scousers too with this, "He's the best hooker in this country and he will never leave this club unless it's by his own decision at the end of his contract and even then we don't want to lose him."
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Southern Warrior

Post by Southern Warrior »

Well said Mrs Lam that should be subject closed!!
WIGAN RUNS THOURGH MY VEINS
proud_pie_eater

Post by proud_pie_eater »

Not to be a kill joy about how good Terry Newton is, we all know that. But on a radio interview the other night the leigh hooker said without a doubt the next GB hooker would be Wayne Godwin, what does everyone else think?
NUMBER 1 SPOT HERE WE COME!!!
TRICKY DICKY

Post by TRICKY DICKY »

proud_pie_eater posted:
Not to be a kill joy about how good Terry Newton is, we all know that. But on a radio interview the other night the leigh hooker said without a doubt the next GB hooker would be Wayne Godwin, what does everyone else think?
Godwin is an exellent hooker but i think he is out of the mickey higham mold at the skints.

He will do a good job off the bench for us this year comming on the field after about 20 mins or so.
ALL GOOD THINGS ARE WORTH WAITING FOR

WIGAN R.L.F.C. - A WAY OF LIFE
chloe

Post by chloe »

If you all sponser me il eat loads of pies and i can play prop for wigan.....dont need Mo to pay me!!! sure theres enough round men in Wigan to pick props from and they'll do it for minimum wage!! All jokes aside Craig Smith would be great to come back and i'l fully support your petition. we have a lot of good young props but props are best when there older. Its a crying shame that davico has gone/going (up to opinion) but Mo needs to sort this out and get us motivated!Maybe Mo should be spending so much on this 'older aussies' possibly spend less on 3 unknown younger aussies and see what happens....personally think Dean Bell should pick the players as he would do a better job and Mo just open his big fat wallet for it. Very opinionated i know but just what i think.[/i]