DANNY SCULTHORPE

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
warrior till i die

Re: DANNY SCULTHORPE

Post by warrior till i die »

ddtftf posted:
lucky 13 posted:
ddtftf posted:
DANNY SCULTHORPE for a year as extra prop? when he was at Wigan he gave good service to us going forward. He is big, strong and can offload in the tackle, I know he can be injury prone, but he would be ideal for a season. Or maybe Kieth Masom, I am not his biggest fan, but he could do a job and both these players would be cheap.
And you are on another thread saying Macavoy isn't good enough :D
I don't think that any of them are good enough for Wigan, but having just spoken to Millard at the Crow Orchard petrol station, he says Wigan will be in a mess for the next three years, so we may as well get used to second rate signings. I also wonder if they have put the season ticket sales back a week because of poor take up.
Not being funny but is Shane Millard Ian Lenegan? because in my opinion its him,lydon and noble who know what state we will be in!
ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may

jim sullivan he was the king
brian mctigueee and jonny ring
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

when eric ashton was alive
with billy boston by his side
dave bolton and billy blan
oh what a time to be a fan!

in 85, at wem ber ley
john ferguson and brett kenny
a team that played the wigan way
and won the challenge cup in may

in 95 we won them all
tuigamala, faz and paul
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

Ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may.
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

ddtftf posted:
lucky 13 posted:
ddtftf posted:
DANNY SCULTHORPE for a year as extra prop? when he was at Wigan he gave good service to us going forward. He is big, strong and can offload in the tackle, I know he can be injury prone, but he would be ideal for a season. Or maybe Kieth Masom, I am not his biggest fan, but he could do a job and both these players would be cheap.
And you are on another thread saying Macavoy isn't good enough :D
I don't think that any of them are good enough for Wigan, but having just spoken to Millard at the Crow Orchard petrol station, he says Wigan will be in a mess for the next three years, so we may as well get used to second rate signings. I also wonder if they have put the season ticket sales back a week because of poor take up.

Went down for my season tickets on Tuesday i was behind a queue of about 10 people and there was people waiting behind me.
demt82

Post by demt82 »

Sometimes the players know a lot more of the club information because they are involved, and other players tell them what is happening to them. I laughed at Dean Bell when he told me Wigan would be docked again last season, but it was true.( In case you ask, he was waiting for a car to be repaired because he had put petrol in a diesel BMW they had lent him at Bowkers BMW Preston) and we got talking while he was waiting.
Doctor of medicine.(MBcHB)
You will be asleep soon.
Its only a little prick!
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

right cross posted:
well we all know who is to blame mo and his side kick :angry: :angry:
Well had Millward not coached the side into a state where it seemed relegation was inevitable perhaps Mo and his side kick would not have had to sign Fielden and renegotiate other players contracts?

Mo has not handled the salary cap well but under those specific circumstances he had a choice. Stick with the same side and probably get relegated or do as he did.

Dave
WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

Scully for cheap yes and would give us a back up kicker lol
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR