Iafeta Paleaaesina

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
right cross

Re: Iafeta Paleaaesina

Post by right cross »

Nobby`s Girl posted:
:) im hear.....
hello, nice to see your on the ball :wink:
right cross

Post by right cross »

hey how did you get that bart lad on your thingy ,

i want one :)
right cross

Post by right cross »

and why you have nothing to do why don't you organize were and when before and after the game on saturday ,people take much more notice of a veteran poster like you than me ,just i meer pup :)
right cross

Post by right cross »

already been there :lol:
BriH

Post by BriH »

I think you misunderstood what I meant. He reminds me of Tuigamala in the way he charges at the opposition - that's all. There are obvious differences, of course, Feka is a forward. I seem to remember Inga was a centre!
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

BriH posted:
I think you misunderstood what I meant. He reminds me of Tuigamala in the way he charges at the opposition - that's all. There are obvious differences, of course, Feka is a forward. I seem to remember Inga was a centre!
Yes they did play in different positions but in terms of how good they are/were in their respective positions Feka is just not in the same class as Inga, which is what I meant.

It's great to see Feka charging in but he just isn't able to do it for long enough. Inga on the other hand was exceptionally fit for such a big man, a constant threat to the opposotion and if Feka wants to be spoken of in the same breath as Inga he needs to take a leaf or two out of Igna's book IMO (both on and off the field perhaps!).

Dave
BriH

Post by BriH »

I wasn't comparing the two players Dave. There is no comparison other than the fact they both charge the opposition. Let's not get to pedantic!
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

I thought he was supposed to be playing for Samoa since he had not been picked for NZ but the only Wiganer in tonights pack was that well know Salford lad Harrison Hansen. Where is Feka? Has he fled the country to avoid the clink?
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.