orrell now in ST.HELENS!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mally darwin

Re: orrell now in ST.HELEN...

Post by mally darwin »

i think you'll find st.helens fans like a varied type of interraction,we're pretty cosmopolitan you know!!!.let's just get one thing sorted before i continue to post,i havn't stumbled upon the league of gentlemen website by mistake have i.cos i'm getting that feeling of "localness" for "local people".there isn't an edward and tubbs that post on here are there?
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

mally darwin posted:
let's just get one thing sorted before i continue to post,i havn't stumbled upon the league of gentlemen website by mistake have i.cos i'm getting that feeling of "localness" for "local people".there isn't an edward and tubbs that post on here are there?
This site is fairly evenly split between Wigan folk and those of us who are either not Wiganers or are from far-flung places (or both in my case). But the community here has been growing for a few years now so many of us know each other virtually if not in real life so it's bound to feel a bit like our own little "Wigan-by-the-Sea" type closed community.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
mally darwin

Post by mally darwin »

thanks for that fraggle ,wigan-by-the-sea you say.i'll just go get me trunks on :D .seriously it's good to be on here,i know the grinch very well,he's a good friend,if not a bit dissolusioned. :lol:
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

mally darwin posted:
thanks for that fraggle ,wigan-by-the-sea you say.i'll just go get me trunks on
Ok, maybe not Wigan-by-the-Sea, but I was always a coastal person until I moved to Manchester a couple of years ago. It's weird not being near the sea anymore, even if my place of birth is rated amongst the worst places in Britain.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Welski

Post by Welski »

Fraggle posted:
mally darwin posted:
Ok, maybe not Wigan-by-the-Sea, but I was always a coastal person until I moved to Manchester a couple of years ago. It's weird not being near the sea anymore, even if my place of birth is rated amongst the worst places in Britain.
Join the club Fraggle Born Maldon-on-Sea moved to Clacton-on-Sea. Ah I could never leave the smell of fresh sewage lapping gently on the shore. I'm surprised to hear you've moved off 'The Rock'.
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
proud_pie_eater

Post by proud_pie_eater »

how true! a nice friendly arguement before the game and some good gloating after the game what more can you want! welcome to the board :D :D :D
NUMBER 1 SPOT HERE WE COME!!!
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Welski posted:
Fraggle posted:
mally darwin posted:
Join the club Fraggle Born Maldon-on-Sea moved to Clacton-on-Sea. Ah I could never leave the smell of fresh sewage lapping gently on the shore. I'm surprised to hear you've moved off 'The Rock'.
I too am a seaside person. Southport to Whitehaven via Manchester and the delightful Darwen.

I say you're very welcome Mally, we've had no daft comments from you unlike some people greeting you! A friend of Grinch's is a friend of the board! :D