have we re signed mcavoy

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
lucky 13

Re: have we re signed mcav...

Post by lucky 13 »

If he came his contract would be low so depending on who else we got it would be ok, Mathers and Macavoy would still leave us room for another player and we did need a bit of depth , its only a fans say so, not official although it would not surprise me.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
standishwarrior

Post by standishwarrior »

i read that myself theres that many rumours knocking about take them with a pinch of salt till somthings confirmed from the club!
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

stevo38 posted:
it did state in todays news of the world that pryce wants to come to wigan but bradford still hold his registration and would want a 50000 fee plus is wages 90000 it says they cant afford him ?
Pryce is supposed to be playing in the RU third team, hating it so much he is desperate for a return to league. Surely based upon this sort of conjecture, Wigan would offer an incentive contract similar to Mathers!
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

The majority on RLF are a bunch of tosspots. They pretty much all hate Wigan. It started off ok on there but went downhill, I was a mod on there but told them where to stick it. The author of the thread has never had an exclusive in his life, just likes an excuse to have a go at Wigan.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

DaiJones

Post by DaiJones »

"is wages 90000"

Not bad, shame Moseley reserves (where Karl is currently plying his trade) didn't pay that when I played for them!!![/quote]