Willie mason again

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
thegimble

Re: Willie mason again

Post by thegimble »

How many games has Mason missed over the last 2 seasons in the NRL. Or are people making assumption that he is a bad tempered player that gts into trouble.

As for OZ and state of origin i cant remeber him being even sin binned.
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

pedro posted:
butt monkey posted:
pieater-alex posted:
A few things to consider:

I could see us being interested in Mason is the outcome of Feka's trial case, if it is just a fine and a slap on the wrist fine , but it could also be 5 years in prison,
For assault?!, even Bailey and Walker were "let out" after minimum sentences for GBH on a taxi driver.
They both beat up a Rochdale player who beat up a woman
Sorry. Wrong again :lol:

They where involved in a four-way player fight in the Leeds City centre. (Apologies for my incorrect comment that a taxi driver was involved - unless Paul Owen career had taken THAT much of a downturn)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.j ... leeg29.xml
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
pedro

Post by pedro »

So they thought she was ebing assaulted so must have done something.....better than the taxi driver :wink:
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

pedro posted:
So they thought she was ebing assaulted so must have done something.....better than the taxi driver :wink:
You do not know what the player's thought at that time. They were drunk after all.

Get your handbag out! :eusa9:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Bear

Post by Bear »

Wigan need somebody like mason now fletcher has gone. We need players who will maybe give a few peneltys away. But he will also make himself known. He will stick up for the team
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Bear posted:
Wigan need somebody like mason now fletcher has gone. We need players who will maybe give a few peneltys away. But he will also make himself known. He will stick up for the team
Fletcher will be a loss to the team IMO but I am pretty sure most of the penalties he gave away were not due to him sticking up for the team but were down to technical infringements for example ripping the ball out or offside at the PTB etc.

We don't need penalties like that and you don't need to give penalties away to be an enforcer type of player. The best enforcers get their point across within the rules.

Dave
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

DaveO posted:
Bear posted:
Fletcher will be a loss to the team IMO but I am pretty sure most of the penalties he gave away were not due to him sticking up for the team but were down to technical infringements for example ripping the ball out or offside at the PTB etc.

We don't need penalties like that and you don't need to give penalties away to be an enforcer type of player. The best enforcers get their point across within the rules.

Dave
I wouldn't mind having Mason in the team because he is a very powerful player who is difficult to stop but then again Wigan already Coley the penalty machine in the squad do they need another.