Warrington Frienly

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
First Try Tickle

Warrington Frienly

Post by First Try Tickle »

Now i know everyone on here keeps saying they're not going to Briers testimonial, but if weve not seen a match for 3 months then it may be to tempting.

Thousands stood in the rain at Leigh for a friendly, and then last year Hudds fleeced us for £15 in the snow but we still went.

So i still think a few thousand will tun up, so we need some way of telling Mr Briers why we are there.

How about if we just sing "Briers is a W***er all the way through the game"

Or take a ladder and all climb over the fence, then he'll see the crowd but get a shock at the gate receipts.

ancientnloyal

Re: Warrington Frienly

Post by ancientnloyal »

I definately am not going - will be in NY for Danielles 21st (only a few things beat a Wigan match) :D
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

First Try Tickle posted:
Now i know everyone on here keeps saying they're not going to Briers testimonial, but if weve not seen a match for 3 months then it may be to tempting.

Thousands stood in the rain at Leigh for a friendly, and then last year Hudds fleeced us for £15 in the snow but we still went.

So i still think a few thousand will tun up, so we need some way of telling Mr Briers why we are there.

How about if we just sing "Briers is a W***er all the way through the game"

Or take a ladder and all climb over the fence, then he'll see the crowd but get a shock at the gate receipts.
No chance I'm afraid,I'd prefer to watch a few amateur games during the off season. You can sing that all you like but he'll walk home with a wad of cash funded by the fans he showed no regard for in his anti Wigan rant, which only served to fuel the anger of his own fans and other fans in SL.[/list]
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

jolleymike

Post by jolleymike »

sorry pal,

i would rather have a red hot poker shoved in my eyes than give that little Tosser any of hard earned coin.

saying that it could be a good excuse for drink after the game, so if you slag me off enough i may just attend, but only if "T" gets the first round in though
mikey-warriors

Post by mikey-warriors »

im going because i would like us to beat warrington and show lee briers what passionate (might of spelt it wrong) fans of ours.
Perpignan 2009

remember remember the 21st of september wigan 31 - 30 bradford

warriors10

Post by warriors10 »

Im going to support my team!
because no matter who the money is going to wigan are playing so i will be there
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

mikey-warriors posted:
im going because i would like us to beat warrington and show lee briers what passionate (might of spelt it wrong) fans of ours.
you're getting out numbererd! you may be there alone :lol:

i will NOT be going!
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

OJ

Post by OJ »

http://www.warrington-worldwide.co.uk/i ... mber07.pdf

Bit of a write up on page 3

:devi:
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

I haven't decided yet, don't want to contribute anything to HIS fund, but I do want to see our lads in action! Might wait to see if we're putting a full team out.
right cross

Post by right cross »

i would rather be tied to a cows arse and sh--en to death :lol: