my very ill workmate

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Keep_The_Faith

my very ill workmate

Post by Keep_The_Faith »

I apologise for my indulgence here but I found out today that my good mate at work, has just been diagnosed with cancer, he goes into hospital tomorrow for an operation. He is a massive Warrington fan but mainly like us he is a rugby league fan, all I ask is that those of you that have a god,(I do )will say a prayer for Phil I am sure he will appreciate it
thank you
"They just came to the club.I was there training in the Under 13's. They told us we had to stop playing Rugby 13. They took our kit and even the balls". 1942 unknown French rugby league player. Never forget.
FROM A TO B

Re: my very ill workmate

Post by FROM A TO B »

My thoughts are with you.
I think most of us have been touched by cancer in one way or another.
Hope the treatment goes well and that he makes a full recovery.
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

Thoughts and prayers are with him and his family, Jim
luke_robinsons_angel

Post by luke_robinsons_angel »

my prayers are with him and his family and friends
Saints are just wiganers who haven't fully evolved

RIP Mike Gregory, one of lifes real legends.
Bear

Post by Bear »

Sorry to hear that mate
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

I'm currently off work for the next few weeks having broken 2 bones in my right ankle, and whilst I've been feeling sorry for myself over the last 2 weeks I know there are plenty of people in a far worse situation than me, so I definitely send my best wishes to your friend, and also to the Polish guy I shared a hospital ward for 6 days with after my accident who was facing having to have his lower leg amputated after being hit by a car whilst on a bike. I can't imagine what he was going through, especially once I was able to move around on crutches a little bit whilst he was absolutely fixed to the bed with his shattered and infected leg. It's certainly a time of the year for thinking about those people who are having a worse time of life than we are...
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
wigan_twins

Post by wigan_twins »

hope treatment goes oki!!!!!!
any1 whos fancys a gd hard shagin message me men nd especially women ;) xxxxxxxxxxx
mickh

Post by mickh »

Our prayers are with him and his family, the best mates are workmates, keep the confidence high.
Keep_The_Faith

Post by Keep_The_Faith »

thanks for all your kind words, Phil has had an operation and I went to see him recently, he was giving me plenty of pie nonesense and is determined to be at sawn offs testimonial game. he is confident but I fear he has some way to go, fingers crossed.
"They just came to the club.I was there training in the Under 13's. They told us we had to stop playing Rugby 13. They took our kit and even the balls". 1942 unknown French rugby league player. Never forget.
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

Prayers still in there, pal. HC