Mo vs Eddie and Stevo

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
MrsLam

Mo vs Eddie and Stevo

Post by MrsLam »

Finally!
I've been told by some that I'm extremely bias when re-watching the games that I've recorded from Sky Sports but it seems that Mo is a little fed up of the completely over exaggerated commentary from Eddie and Stevo, what exactly have Leeds done? They did well in the league (quite lucky on the injuries) they beat Bradford in the Grand Final and then they win against an Aussie side that are away from home with roughly...10 fans there to support them in completely different weather and t be quite honest, did Canterbury really look bothered in the first half?

I'm sick of hearing about what Leeds have achieved because I don't think they've done anything special at all, they are definitely not the new Wigan and I hope that Hull absolutely hammer Leeds on Friday night even though then we'll hear excuses about how Leeds have had to play twice in nearly a week and they were out celebrating etc etc.

Anyway, thought I'd have a rant before my tea, good on you Mo! We're not being brainwashed by those two.
Think I'll end with a nice little quote from the man himself.
Wigan have won three World Club Challenges in the past and we never expected to go and win every game the following season on the back of that one result – and indeed we didn't."
http://www.wigantoday.net/ViewArticle2. ... eID=939501
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
kt4ever_1

Re: Mo vs Eddie and Stevo

Post by kt4ever_1 »

Finally something we can congratulate uncle mo on!!! :D
Take me home wigan road to a place i belong wigan rugby not the latics take me home wigan road!
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

I couldn't agree more

Also it's about time Sky replaced Eddie and Stevo with some decent commentators - preferably ones that don't become obsessed with individual players and don't get so over excitied that they make utterly ridiculous comments that make RL fans winch when they hear them. :eusa4:

Eddie's sycophantic rants about long, then sculthorpe and now Maguire have led me to watch the games with the commentary muted - pity that they don't offer a referee mike on interactive service like the BBC do for union!
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Mike 'Stevo' Stephenson is Sky Sports own Mr Rugby League!

DEAR GOD! :(
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
silver surfer

Post by silver surfer »

Back to the commentry sign up Ray French and Alex Murphy for sky
Was there a tongue in cheek here perhaps Doug Stand?

NO!! Not Mr. Ray " St. Helens " French please. Now there is a biased commentator.