more to come???

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
thomo

Re: more to come???

Post by thomo »

Could we not sign a short term 1 year prop forward - if we don't sign him until february we will only pay nine months salary - a saving on the cap.
Is there any big samoans out there who could come in an do a job for us - giving prescott and O'Carroll another year to develop - prescott to cover second row.
Does it need to be a top quality prop - a big hard working front row would do me - Scot Logan would be a dream signing
If not a player like Adam Watane would do for me - cheap, not great but would provided backup Fielden, Feka and Coley
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Noble seemed pretty clear on the latest video interview that there can't realistically be any more signings for 2008.
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

GeoffN posted:
Noble seemed pretty clear on the latest video interview that there can't realistically be any more signings for 2008.
Thought he was a bit coy with all that you will have to ask the chairman :lol: :lol:
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!