Bradford get blitzed

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Wigan_forever1985

Bradford get blitzed

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Dunno what the teams they put out were like but wakey hammered bradford 44-0, no matter what version of your side you put out they should still be able to rack up some points

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_l ... 157623.stm
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
GeoffN

Re: Bradford get blitzed

Post by GeoffN »

Wigan_forever19 85 posted:
Dunno what the teams they put out were like but wakey hammered bradford 44-0, no matter what version of your side you put out they should still be able to rack up some points

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_l ... 157623.stm
It was their reserve team - only 3 regular first teamers played.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

still you would imagine they would get something out of it, i dont really see the point in having a friendly were you rest basically your team? isn't the whole point of friendlys to let the team gel together in an enviroment without pressure?
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Can anyone tell me the point of putting out teams like this? :conf:
Bear

Post by Bear »

jinkin jimmy posted:
Can anyone tell me the point of putting out teams like this? :conf:
Well freindlys dont mean anything so you can try out new things... But on the other hand think of how them Bradford players will be feeling after that, and the first team will also be rusty
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!