Rads and Faz off to Uniion then...

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
kt4ever_1

Re: Rads and Faz off to Un...

Post by kt4ever_1 »

Rad said he is satying i think ! I read somewhere that he said "My future is in RL"
Take me home wigan road to a place i belong wigan rugby not the latics take me home wigan road!
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Look at it this way, faz has broken almost every ecord at the club, he's a legend! I've had a think and thought he might be going for the money yes, btu it will also give him some extra career time and maybe he wants a new challenege to see if he can be the best at both. I've never thought i'd see the day faz left wigan to go to union, but whatever the guy decides i will respect his decision he doesnt really owe wigan anything and its not like hes got anything to prove. I say good luck to him.
But to be honest we've heard nothing from the guy himself.
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
Portsmouth Warrior

Post by Portsmouth Warrior »

If the RFU have released a statement to the press that they are in talks with Farrell you can bet your life that this is already a done deal. Heart breaking as it is I wish him all the best and thank him for his great service.

I would be suprised if you ever see him in a Wigan shirt again...
Pies are nice, and so are mice !!