NEW GROUND!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wigan4Ever

Re: NEW GROUND!

Post by Wigan4Ever »

If Wigan Pathetics want their own stadium because ha! ha! they think they are going to get into the Premiership AND survive there, why don't THEY sod off and build one somewhere else? Wigan Warriors are the successful team at the JJB with a history of success the Pathetics will never achieve. Wigan RL put the town on the map, and our team should be accorded the respect it deserves. Let the soft footie tarts move, not us.
Cherry and White Eyeballs
www.wiganstpats2oz.co.uk
The Black Pearl

Post by The Black Pearl »

I agree that the Pathetics are the ones who should get out put I want to stand up again and watch the rugby from the terraces. Just my opinion
Pain is temporary pride is forever
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Just been thinking Why should we move. Latics should go as we have a better past and a much brighter future ahead. They should go.
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

thegimble posted:
Just been thinking Why should we move. Latics should go as we have a better past and a much brighter future ahead. They should go.
..but on the other hand why should the Latics move, whether we like to admit it or not they are doing well in 'The Championship' and if they get promoted they deserve a pop at the Premier League. A lot of people say Whelan's just bought in loads of players but they're hardly a Chelsea. Don't get me wrong I don't like the Latics but as much as we shouldn't be forced out, neither should they. I think instead they ought to spend money on drainage of the pitch and eventually joining the corners of the ground up Fortress Old Trafford style.