score

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
lucky 13

Re: score

Post by lucky 13 »

adrenalinxx posted:
The images of the shirt is copyrighted by law but only to the person who took the photograph so they can display it here if they want.

The shirt itself might be copyright to prevent people making knock-off versions but a photo of the shirt is not a copyright infringment since its not actually a replica of the shirt its self just a digital image of it.
:wink: :)
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
king piemon

Post by king piemon »

adrenalinxx posted:
The images of the shirt is copyrighted by law but only to the person who took the photograph so they can display it here if they want.
The shirt itself might be copyright to prevent people making knock-off versions but a photo of the shirt is not a copyright infringment since its not actually a replica of the shirt its self just a digital image of it.
I dont
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

king piemon posted:
adrenalinxx posted:
I dont
So you took the photo and are now bricking it in case you get in trouble :lol:
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

Fujiman posted:
king piemon posted:
adrenalinxx posted:
I dont
So you took the photo and are now bricking it in case you get in trouble :lol:
Think if you had come on and explained yourself a little better you would have had more sympathy , you should not of took it and showed it round :blush:
02/04/2010/

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
king piemon

Post by king piemon »

[/quote]So you took the photo and are now bricking it in case you get in trouble :lol: [/quote]No how would they know it was me?

I own the rights and want it removed
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

king piemon posted:
No how would they know it was me?
Why worry then? you must think they will know?
02/04/2010/

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

king piemon posted:
No how would they know it was me?

I own the rights and want it removed
Make your mind up, you can't claim no responsibility and then claim the rights.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

king piemon posted:
So you took the photo and are now bricking it in case you get in trouble :lol: [/quote]No how would they know it was me?

I own the rights and want it removed[/quote]If you are an employee and by being in the dressing room it would be a good guess then you don't own the copyright.
"This general rule about first ownership of copyright resting with the 'author' is, however, overridden in the case of photographs which are made by an employee in the course of employment; in this case, the employer is the first owner of copyright subject to any agreement to the contrary."
As i said before your frightened about being caught out
king piemon

Post by king piemon »

I want to know where the lad who posted it got it from!

Cause that pic is from my photobucket account
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

Little tip mate next time you take a photo at least straighten the shirt a little maybe get some one to model it and last but not least get permission from the club :wink:
02/04/2010/

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!