Does anyone know whats...

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
gillysmyhero

Does anyone know whats...

Post by gillysmyhero »

going on with tickets for the quinns game.I,ve rung the jjb a few times asking when are they going on sale and been told a few different things.i was told they would be on sale very soon that was just before xmas,then i was told that they were,nt sure if they were getting any tickets at all.
Then i was told that they were waiting for Quinns to send them the tickets.So i rang the Quinns ticket office and they told me that they had sent Wigan the tickets early last week and that they were already selling tickets for the Wigan game and that they were £10 each.I rang the JJB ticket office today and was told that the tickets werent on sale yet because Quinns hadnt told them how much the tickets were going to cost.Im very confused can some one please give me some info. :conf: :conf:
trotski_tgwu

Re: Does anyone know whats...

Post by trotski_tgwu »

gillysmyhero posted:
going on with tickets for the quinns game.I,ve rung the jjb a few times asking when are they going on sale and been told a few different things.i was told they would be on sale very soon that was just before xmas,then i was told that they were,nt sure if they were getting any tickets at all.
Then i was told that they were waiting for Quinns to send them the tickets.So i rang the Quinns ticket office and they told me that they had sent Wigan the tickets early last week and that they were already selling tickets for the Wigan game and that they were £10 each.I rang the JJB ticket office today and was told that the tickets werent on sale yet because Quinns hadnt told them how much the tickets were going to cost.Im very confused can some one please give me some info. :conf: :conf:
Phone quins and ask to buy tickets for the wigan end

that way you should get them no probs if that helps

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

[quote]

Cheers trotski,it just seems like a load of excuses from the ticket office.
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

They should be on sale today and i was told by wigan ticket office that they are 10.50,

The reason for the mix up earlier in the week was because they sent the tickets with the wrong price on and there for could not sell them.

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

ste lord posted:
They should be on sale today and i was told by wigan ticket office that they are 10.50,

The reason for the mix up earlier in the week was because they sent the tickets with the wrong price on and there for could not sell them.
Have they gone on sale yet? Can't see anything on the official site
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

No Fujiman ive just rang ticket office and they said that they are going on sale tomorrow.
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

The tickets for the Quinns are on Sale at JJB now