were u all from

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
pete&kaz

Re: were u all from

Post by pete&kaz »

From Billinge here THE WIGAN PART OF BILLINGE THOUGH
Mr Stu

Post by Mr Stu »

From Farnworth in Bolton, but currently in preston whlst a uni. only got a few monts before i leave here though
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

standish wigan
ajsefc

Post by ajsefc »

Born in chorley, now living in Dewsbury
'I have a good stand up wash in that sink once a week'
fekasjockstrap

Post by fekasjockstrap »

from the wonderful world of radcliffe nr bury.....altho orignally born in north wales :cool:
"On My Signal......Unleash Hell!"
johnsons_babexx

Post by johnsons_babexx »

God posted:
Mighty,mighty Morecambe :D :D :D
what he said but without the mighty mighty bit haha :lol: :lol: :lol:
Officially PJ'sNo.1.Fan!!

1/3 of the original Nobby's girls - we have the t-shirts to prove it!!!!!

Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

johnsons_babexx posted:
God posted:
Mighty,mighty Morecambe :D :D :D
what he said but without the mighty mighty bit haha :lol: :lol: :lol:
Whilst I had the misfortune to be born there. Now officially living in central Manchester having previously lived in Sunderland and St Nazaire in France, but currently with family in my old home in Lancaster whilst doing a Mark Calderwood and waiting for my broken ankle to heal...
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Born & bred Incer (Higher of course) living now in Hindley
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

God posted:
Fraggle posted:
johnsons_babexx posted: what he said but without the mighty mighty bit haha :lol: :lol: :lol:
Whilst I had the misfortune to be born there. Now officially living in central Manchester having previously lived in Sunderland and St Nazaire in France, but currently with family in my old home in Lancaster whilst doing a Mark Calderwood and waiting for my broken ankle to heal...
The misfortune Fraggle, theres nothing wrong with Morecambe and Lancaster. Theres lots of other places that i would not like to have the misfortune of being born, Basra, Algeria, Gaza strip, Beruit, Yemen, Congo, Kabul, Baghdad, Pyongyang, Sierra Leon, Somalia, St Helens.
Lower Ince :lol:
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

God posted:
Fraggle posted:
johnsons_babexx posted: what he said but without the mighty mighty bit haha :lol: :lol: :lol:
The misfortune Fraggle, theres nothing wrong with Morecambe and Lancaster. Theres lots of other places that i would not like to have the misfortune of being born, Basra, Algeria, Gaza strip, Beruit, Yemen, Congo, Kabul, Baghdad, Pyongyang, Sierra Leon, Somalia, St Helens.
I lived in Lancaster for about 26 years and don't really have too much of a problem with that place, but Morecambe... I'm sorry, I'm embarrassed to admit I was born there! My dad took me for a drive through the place last Saturday evening... and I thought the entire town looked to be closed! What happened to all the people? I spent a lot of time there about 15-20 years ago and it was a very different place to now, and even going back 6-7 years when I left the area it's changed. I suppose it's good to see the football team finally making progress (for those people who like football!) but otherwise, there's virtually nothing left of the Morecambe I remember. Sorry! (Although I'm sure Morecambe misses me just as little as I miss it, so we get along pretty well!)

Instead I'm now living a few minutes from Hulme, Moss Side and other exotic climes that bear some resemblance to one or two of the places on your list, except there are more guns on the streets of that bit of Manchester than there are in Beirut or Pyongyang...!
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]