Re: Free Music and Films.

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

There's free music at Qtrax.com!
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

I would like it........
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

the-Bowtun-Warr ior posted:
I would like it........
Wouldn't everyone! :lol:

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

Cheers for that 'god'!

i aldready use a bit torrent though in a prgramme called 'azeveuz' (or something like that)

But i'l keep your instructions for future reference!
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

butt monkey posted:
There's free music at Qtrax.com!

No!!!! its a sham! Warner has come out saying it's a load of balls and Qtrax has since lost $500,000 in launch fees and are now finished. There isnt even a proven working website that they showed to the 'big 4' record companies.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

God posted:

This process is 100% legal as it file share
The one comment I would add is that anyone trying this from a university hall of residence might be disappointed since file sharing is very much frowned upon if not banned completely on most university networks. If you're living in such a place, check the terms of use of your connection first to avoid a lengthy disconnection and a fine...

(this message brought to you from someone involved with running a university hall of residence!)
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

File sharing torrents are not illegal however file sharing illegally copied dvds, music etc IS illegal.

I'm not sure what the sites policy is on topics like this because the owner can get into trouble if it appears that site is being used to promote illegal activity such as illegal downloading.

adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

It can be quite misleading when people say that file sharing is legal. File sharing is legal but that only covers work that is not copyrighted such as work you have produced.
"...hence the technology itself does not constitute copyright infringement."
This only means that having the software is not illegal it does not cover downloading copyrighted material.

If you file share copyrighted material such as films or music then it is illegal because the material is still under copyright no matter how you obtain it.

Of course you are entitled to your own interpretation of the copyright laws regarding file sharing sites but beware that "ignorance of the law is no excuse."
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

it is illegal, the FBI and other agencys managed to finally shut down Demonoid one of the biggest sites online last summer.

Still i ain't bovvered it's all free

Bitlord is toss, rather use Azareus or Utorrent download clients and Mininova or Torrentspy for DL's :wink:

If you looking for movies on either just type in any of these names and you will score some good stuff, AXXO, FXG, FXM, there endeth the crack

PS No country for old men isn't all that good
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

medlocke posted:
it is illegal, the FBI and other agencys managed to finally shut down Demonoid one of the biggest sites online last summer.

Still i ain't bovvered it's all free

Bitlord is toss, rather use Azareus or Utorrent download clients and Mininova or Torrentspy for DL's :wink:

If you looking for movies on either just type in any of these names and you will score some good stuff, AXXO, FXG, FXM, there endeth the crack
Good call Medlocke! I use utorrent and checked your "links" - some great "stuff" there. :)