Season Start

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Mikey800

Re: Season Start

Post by Mikey800 »

I belive SE said his kids were settled down south and he didn't want to interupt their education. I think he will return and do a good job in the future, but we need the stability right now. Changes at boardroom and playing level as well ain't a good idea.
Bring on Quins :D
"Well, it seemed like a good idea" he said, as the paramedics slowly lifted him into the waiting ambulance
Bear

Post by Bear »

Good Post LJ. I post a load of rubbish in the off topic section, but when it comes to the discussions, ill post on what i feel nessercary, even though people will verbally abuse you for having your say.
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

Lazy J posted:
aye we could just post 800 lots of drivel and flaming.

my original point is more valid than ever, this is an open forum, i joined 5 years ago, but in that time gave made less than 100 posts, I read it and comment on what i feel is relevant, I am also a member of RL fans, again i read and comment on what i feel is relevant, but the more i read this forum, the more it is becoming a "chat room" between the favoured few whose opinions count and the rest who's dont

please please dont let this go the same way as rl fans

everyone has the right to an opinion, if we choose to post it on a board feel free to argue with it, but dont launch attacks on mew members, sometimes the new members are the interesting ones.

fair enough.......... :doz:

i still dont see how its in the 'roumer' section when it was your opinion?

and as for not letting it go the same way as RFL F', it already has with the way people JUMP on a bandwaggon and slate!

caw, were's shawky?
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

the-Bowtun-Warr ior posted:
Lazy J posted:
aye we could just post 800 lots of drivel and flaming.

my original point is more valid than ever, this is an open forum, i joined 5 years ago, but in that time gave made less than 100 posts, I read it and comment on what i feel is relevant, I am also a member of RL fans, again i read and comment on what i feel is relevant, but the more i read this forum, the more it is becoming a "chat room" between the favoured few whose opinions count and the rest who's dont

please please dont let this go the same way as rl fans

everyone has the right to an opinion, if we choose to post it on a board feel free to argue with it, but dont launch attacks on mew members, sometimes the new members are the interesting ones.

fair enough.......... :doz:

i still dont see how its in the 'roumer' section when it was your opinion?

and as for not letting it go the same way as RFL F', it already has with the way people JUMP on a bandwaggon and slate!

caw, were's shawky?
Well said to both of you. I only post when I feel I need to, though I do read everyone elses posts, (and I get told off as well sometimes, but never mind that, I don't care)
As long as the players don't get slated I'm not bothered what people post if it is of no consequence I don't reply to them.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
jimofwigan

Post by jimofwigan »

the-Bowtun-Warr ior posted:
Jimmy 5 Bellies posted:
If we dont get off to a good start i think Nobby will be shown the door..I then think lenegan will go and get the legend that is Shaun Edwards....Now thats what dreams are made of!!!!!

Another 'new user' posting a comment to try to get noticed!

pathetic theory!
Don't be so hard on the lad. It was always a possibility in the MO days of I drop the clangers but it's the coach I sack and blame
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

every body posts alot of dribble in the off season ,watch all the rugby stars come back out over the next week or 2 ohh and Dave O :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

mike binder posted:
every body posts alot of dribble in the off season
Well said Mr Binder!

Now where is Johnny Wilkinson? :lol:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!