were u all from

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Sutty

Re: were u all from

Post by Sutty »

I go to every game Craig, got a season ticket sitting not too far in front of you. I often say hello to you and you always reply, just didn't think you recognised me. It was 1986 when I left Hawkley, many moons ago!!
I usually stand near Mike's table in the South Stand Bar. If it's cold I'll have a blue puffer jacket on. And no, I'm not a chav :lol:

Markus35

Post by Markus35 »

Kitt Green.

So nice to see so many Wigan RL fans from so many different places. :D
donny

Post by donny »

from upholland now doncaster
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

I may create a chloropleth map on thursday to show where we're all from. Thats dedication to Geography not boredom!
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Wigan born and bred. Spent ten years in Aberdeen and got thrown out of Pittodrie watching Aberdeen play Rangers,(it was Challenge cup day when Wigan played Sheffield Eagles)I had on my Wigan top, jacket, hat and scarf and applauded Ally McCoist for scoring his 100th league goal. Forgot I was in the Aberdeen stand and along came the police and ejected me, along with 20 Aberdeen season ticket holders who I was with and who were sticking up for me. I was spat on had cups of bovril and other things thrown at me. Just goes to show what a civilised lot rugby league supporters are :D :D :D Spent the rest of the game watching the CC in a pub.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

Born and bred in Brighton but moved to Wigan 37 years ago.Still support Brighton FC but have been a rugby league convert for over 30 years.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

You Geogeek A/L :lol:
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

josie andrews posted:
Wigan born and bred. Spent ten years in Aberdeen and got thrown out of Pittodrie watching Aberdeen play Rangers,(it was Challenge cup day when Wigan played Sheffield Eagles)I had on my Wigan top, jacket, hat and scarf and applauded Ally McCoist for scoring his 100th league goal. Forgot I was in the Aberdeen stand and along came the police and ejected me, along with 20 Aberdeen season ticket holders who I was with and who were sticking up for me. I was spat on had cups of bovril and other things thrown at me. Just goes to show what a civilised lot rugby league supporters are :D :D :D Spent the rest of the game watching the CC in a pub.
Soz for your bad experience josie but then they are a bunsh of Sheep Sh*****rs :lol: Glad to see you applauded Super Ally & there is bad blood between both sets of fans after Ian Durrant had his leg broken up there in a game that almost cost him his leg.

As you say RL is a better sport with better people watchin it

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx