Who is the worst player to ever play for wigan?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jaws1

Re: Who is the worst playe...

Post by jaws1 »

primrose-n-blue posted:
Joe Lydon :sarc:

You would say that i remember that drop goal very well.
WESTCUMBRIARIVERSIDER

Post by WESTCUMBRIARIVERSIDER »

his name was luisi seone, he came from donkey park rangers (workington town). he was a 7th day adventist and refused to play after sundown on friday till sunset on saturday. and it was april 06 when he signed , he was a full back
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

WESTCUMBRIARIVE RSIDER posted:
his name was luisi seone, he came from donkey park rangers (workington town). he was a 7th day adventist and refused to play after sundown on friday till sunset on saturday. and it was april 06 when he signed , he was a full back
aha what a joke, the millward signings really werent that good at all. if ever the phrase 'panic buy' should be used, this was when it would have been an appropriate example :lol:
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

the-Bowtun-Warr ior posted:
Denis Moron....i mean moran :lol:
You mean the guy who was our top try scorer that season, had most assists, and was 4th in the league for try assists in his first season, and only 4 assists behind the guy who had the most?
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

ChrisA posted:
You mean the guy who was our top try scorer that season, had most assists, and was 4th in the league for try assists in his first season, and only 4 assists behind the guy who had the most?
But still... his kicking game! sheesh!

I dont know why people put down Moran but I guess if they're new to rugby over the last 2 or 3 years... actually he still wouldn't be the worst. Wilkes anyone?
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
'Billy Boston's Grandson'

Post by 'Billy Boston's Grandson' »

Neil Baynes wasn't much of a hit, i remember how gutted he was when wigan signed ian sherratt (think that was his name). one bad player replaced by another! koloi and bibey were worse though
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

ancientnloyal posted:
ChrisA posted:

I dont know why people put down Moran but I guess if they're new to rugby over the last 2 or 3 years... actually he still wouldn't be the worst. Wilkes anyone?

because i know why he no longer plays for wigan!

and it isn't his shocking kicking game!
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

ChrisA posted:

alreeeeeeeeeeeeeet then!

and it took alot to achieve all that with the team we had!
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

ancientnloyal posted:
ChrisA posted:

i said moran because of the hype surrounding him when he came here and the pathetic follow through on that hype. at least we knew wilkes would be poo!, but moran would always do something brilliant followed by 6 or 7 utterly rubbish things!
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

I'll admit Moran was annoying at times... hyped by whigan's league form and his key position... "kick to the fullbacks arms repeatedly" he kept doing. Just one of those things for Moran... who knows why he didnt perform well enough as expected. The Wigan Effect?
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame