Re: Wakefield vs. Wigan: Preview

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
primrose-n-blue

Re: Wakefield vs. Wigan: Preview

Post by primrose-n-blue »

Wakey will stun you pie's!
:lol:
wolftown warrior

Re: Wakefield vs. Wigan: P...

Post by wolftown warrior »

will be tight.. 20-16 wigan.. we need a good start, last couple of seasons we have had big games early.. this year we have the chance to keep up with the pace setters instead of playing catch up... as improved as wakey are, this is a must win for us.. no nonsence footy.. we will come ghrough the other side..
darreng

Post by darreng »

I agree it'll be tight, but I think its a bit too early to call it a 'Must win' !!
wolftown warrior

Post by wolftown warrior »

no mate.. i think i either mis-constructed the sentence or it didn`t read back well, i meant. it was a game we as a club should be winning if we want to finish top 2, you know how we have slipped up in the past against said lesser teams, if we wanna be minor premiers, these are the teams we have to put away. even though i stated that wakey are vastly improving.. wigan should win..put the points in the bank early.. let bradford & now saints who lost last night.. play catch up to us for a change!
mario

Post by mario »

primrose-n-blue posted:
Wakey will stun you pie's!
:lol:
Have any of your predictions been right yet?