Just got back!! Todays Game!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
- psycho -

Re: Just got back!! Todays...

Post by - psycho - »

nice to meet standish warrior and ste lord. for anyone who thinks they saw me :lol: i had OWEN 18 on my shirt, and it was the away one, seriously considering psycho 18 for the home one haha!
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
standishwarrior

Post by standishwarrior »

- psycho - posted:
nice to meet standish warrior and ste lord. for anyone who thinks they saw me :lol: i had OWEN 18 on my shirt, and it was the away one, seriously considering psycho 18 for the home one haha!
same pal.. nice to finally put a face to your name. you was sat next to bear? oh and im not as thick as you think. when bear shouted how are you, i miss heard and replied im standish warrior!! lol i blame the ale!!
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

standishwarrior posted:
- psycho - posted:
same pal.. nice to finally put a face to your name. you was sat next to bear? oh and im not as thick as you think. when bear shouted how are you, i miss heard and replied im standish warrior!! lol i blame the ale!!
well as the ale wont argue back i guess it'll have to cop the blame!

yeah was great, ste lord was funny your brother, he came over and i said im psycho so he started shouting 'its psycho!!!', and then i said and t'his is wigan twins' and he went 'wigan twist?' so i said 'no twins, have you ever seen anyone called wigan twist?'.........

he then replied 'yes' at that point i knew he'd had a few haha
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
standishwarrior

Post by standishwarrior »

- psycho - posted:
standishwarrior posted:
- psycho - posted:
well as the ale wont argue back i guess it'll have to cop the blame!

yeah was great, ste lord was funny your brother, he came over and i said im psycho so he started shouting 'its psycho!!!', and then i said and t'his is wigan twins' and he went 'wigan twist?' so i said 'no twins, have you ever seen anyone called wigan twist?'.........

he then replied 'yes' at that point i knew he'd had a few haha
haha!! he's not right in the head our ste!!he spilled some ale on IL when we were chatting to him under the stand!! were booked on mike's coach to hull so if your on we'll have a laugh!
Danielle2006

Post by Danielle2006 »

i did think that was very funny with what u replied to lol...open your ears next time :D
Bear

Post by Bear »

Danielle2006 posted:
i did think that was very funny with what u replied to lol...open your ears next time :D
I saw you at services :lol: you looked rather shocked
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
Tallula

Post by Tallula »

Just wanted to say am a Union girl and this was my first League match and what an experience! As season ticket holder at London Irish I couldn't bring myself to support Quins so we sat with the Wigan supporters and had an amazing day. I could not believe how many of you traveled to the game and what a fantastic bunch you are. The girl I sat next to was a riot and everyone was so friendly, you are a credit to your club.

Thanks for making it a great day out for some novices!

Tallula :D
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Tallula posted:
Just wanted to say am a Union girl and this was my first League match and what an experience! As season ticket holder at London Irish I couldn't bring myself to support Quins so we sat with the Wigan supporters and had an amazing day. I could not believe how many of you traveled to the game and what a fantastic bunch you are. The girl I sat next to was a riot and everyone was so friendly, you are a credit to your club.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Rugby League, and Wiganers in particular!

The girl you sat next to..her name wasn't Gemma by any chance, was it...?

If you're ever up this way, get along to the JJB for a game; you'll meet 15,000 of us instead of just the "select few"!
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

GeoffN posted:
Tallula posted:

If you're ever up this way, get along to the JJB for a game; you'll meet 15,000 of us instead of just the "select few"!
except dont go to the South stand.

welcome Tallula, I hope you stayed awake over 80 minutes also and saw rugby players actually pass a ball.

Why wouldn't you support Quins RL?
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

ancientnloyal posted:
GeoffN posted:
Tallula posted:

except dont go to the South stand.

welcome Tallula, I hope you stayed awake over 80 minutes also and saw rugby players actually pass a ball.

Why wouldn't you support Quins RL?

Could be cause there c**p :wink:

OR she is clever and came to see the greatest TEAM in RL. :cool:

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx