Tash, shorts and shades...

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
lucky 13

Re: Tash, shorts and shade...

Post by lucky 13 »

Ok I hold my hands up it's me :blush:
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

:roll: :lol:
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Martin Taylor

Post by Martin Taylor »

He is a season ticket holder in the East stand and yes, he's always in the shorts! He can get quite aggresive and angry about his rugby too!
On sat when the coaches stopped near Birmingham on the way down, he got off one of the other Frazer Eagle's and a load of kids started to sing 'It's a kind of magic' to him! Obviously thinking the guy looks like a power-lifting Freddie! He didn't see the funny side of this, and spouted some abuse back at the kids! So funny!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

He is nothing to do with the Riversiders he is not even a member, but he likes to think he is important :eusa4: :eusa4:

At that game at the Quins last year I was taking photos and Lockers came to talk me, as if to rescue him from this guy, Lockers said the guy was giving all the players instructions on how to play the game.

He sat behind us once at Salford and he was really aggressive to the Salford players giving them a load of abuse,he soon shut up when I gave him a mouthful... the plonker.

Just ignore him when you see him as the more you take him on the more he thinks he is somebody special.

Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

josie andrews posted:
He is nothing to do with the Riversiders he is not even a member, but he likes to think he is important :eusa4: :eusa4:

At that game at the Quins last year I was taking photos and Lockers came to talk me, as if to rescue him from this guy, Lockers said the guy was giving all the players instructions on how to play the game.

He sat behind us once at Salford and he was really aggressive to the Salford players giving them a load of abuse,he soon shut up when I gave him a mouthful... the plonker.

Just ignore him when you see him as the more you take him on the more he thinks he is somebody special.
So he's not a typical riversider then :eusa18: :lol:
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

Fletch is probably thinking "who's this nutter with his shorts on, it's about 10 degrees and this pommy bloke's got no strides on" :lol:

Sutty

Post by Sutty »

josie andrews posted:

I've noticed that he's always very serious in the South Stand bar before the games, comes across as a bit of a wannabe. Would love to play for the warriors but sadly never will.
I didn't know he was agressive, maybe he's got SMS (short man syndrome) he's not very tall and could have a chip on his shoulder as if he would love to think that he's something special. He always get's an autograph from the players who are interviewed by Andy Gaskell on the stage before the games.
I used to work with a bloke who had exactly the same attitude.

Bear

Post by Bear »

I felt his tash after the leeds game last year :lol: :lol: What a legend
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
Bear

Post by Bear »

Nobby`s Girl posted:
Bear posted:
I felt his tash after the leeds game last year
:roll: You could have worded that a bit different.... :roll:
Dirty minds
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
Dawn O

Post by Dawn O »

We call him reg reagan lol