props

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mark prescott

props

Post by mark prescott »

isnt it about time maurice and whelan started to look at replacing the props we have lost wiagns strength over the years has been not only having quality backs but at least 3 props who can alternate every wigan fan can c what the problem is but nothing has been done for over 2 years cmon maurice get it sorted
proud_pie_eater

Re: props

Post by proud_pie_eater »

I agree with you but I think they are trying! Davico was not Lindseys fault, an unfortunate injury. Seu Seu, a great signing. Sculthorpe, on the mend and still with Wigan thankfully and with two young developing props at the club in Bryn Hardgreavs and Paul Prescot, the club isnt doing too badly. Also with the club about to sign Jerome Guisset, I think the problem will soon resolve itself! TOUCH WOOD
NUMBER 1 SPOT HERE WE COME!!!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

proud_pie_eater posted:
I think the problem will soon resolve itself! TOUCH WOOD
No, despite the rumours... :wink: ...he's staying at warrington.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

GeoffN posted:
proud_pie_eater posted:
Are you in a time warp hes left Warrington and now is with the French Union side Brive.

By the way its 2005
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

thegimble posted:
GeoffN posted:
proud_pie_eater posted:
Are you in a time warp hes left Warrington and now is with the French Union side Brive.

By the way its 2005
He's Nat, erm, not in a time warp, he's just trying to be funny.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

yep. Confidently rumoured by some to be signing for us last season. Along with Jeffries, Lockyer, Obst, Jones, Gasnier, Long, Sculthorpe, Gleeson, Lynch, Morley, Blacklock, Girdler, Fittler, Gower, Kimmorley, Hornby.....and probably Boston, Murphy and Lyon as well.

You might get the impression that I'm less than confident about rumours becoming reality?