SS Bar

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
waterside glens

Re: SS Bar

Post by waterside glens »

i always wondered why they didn't use max's club after the game, you could have all the little kiddies home in bed and then the warrior girls could dance for us :o :D
WxmWarrior

Post by WxmWarrior »

waterside glens posted:
i always wondered why they didn't use max's club after the game, you could have all the little kiddies home in bed and then the warrior girls could dance for us :o :D
...now scrub your mouth out with soap Waterside.....the average age of the Warriors Girls is about 11!! :lol: :lol:
"[img]http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/7545 ... orsxt9.jpg[/img]"

"...try the veal, I'm here all week.."

waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

jeez that hannah is the biggest 11 year old i have ever saw :roll:
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

What's more worying is there are 2 girls that used to sit to the left of us that are now in the squad. I must have known one of them since she was around 11 years old.
It was wrong on so many levels! :blush:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

forgot to add, have mailed the club to ask if they have any plans to expand the bar or find a bigger facility.
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
WESTCUMBRIARIVERSIDER

Post by WESTCUMBRIARIVERSIDER »

who are these warrior girls ? i haven't seen them before! :sarc:
pedro

Post by pedro »

FROM A TO B posted:
forgot to add, have mailed the club to ask if they have any plans to expand the bar or find a bigger facility.
again....East stand is being converted. The academy gym is going
Nine

Post by Nine »

We got held up for a about 10 minutes and then when the rude people with big gobs and limited vocabularies had gone we got in. Be nice and people might be nice back to you, eh?

One thing I am not prepared to do is rush off just to get a place in the SS bar and not clap the lads off at the end of the game. After all, I am there to support them and they have given us 80 minutes of their best effort at the toughest team sport there is.

Squad number 18!
pedro

Post by pedro »

Seems to be the problem...with the look at it doesnt look like oyu can have both. MAy have been a problem getting in if half of the people in the queue hadn't have left.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Nine, I do not go into the bar etc but would it be fair to say regulars like yourself are more likely to get let in than others ? Just an hypothesis

Maybe the club should make it Season ticket Holders and Riversider membership or creat an SS members club