IDIOTS

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
stacey c

Re: IDIOTS

Post by stacey c »

turf posted:
ancientnloyal posted:
No turf, this thread is interesting.
Notice I was only joking with the :lol: icon ancientnloyal about gettin this thread locked! :lol: :lol:
Some things are not to be joked about Turf :angry:
This happens to be my mum and i saw the discomfort she was in after the incident. You may enjoy posting rubbish to get replys but this is in fact a true story and a warning to everyone! Get a grip! :angry:
turf

Post by turf »

God posted:
turf posted:
God posted:
Talk about going off topic, this is a serious thred about idiots throwing coins.
Theres a video on another thred showing clearly the thug element in the south stand and the thred gets turned into some sort of fetish for nobbys girl again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by-YMoc3GjA
Thread locked then ey God!! :lol: :lol: :D :D
Bumhole :angry:
Sorry stacey c. I didn't know who's mum that was? :( :(

How am I suppoed to know.

By the way God, I take it that your disgraceful comment was towards me! :angry: :angry: :(
stacey c

Post by stacey c »

turf posted:
God posted:
turf posted: Thread locked then ey God!! :lol: :lol: :D :D
Bumhole :angry:
Sorry stacey c. I didn't know who's mum that was? :( :(

How am I suppoed to know.

By the way God, I take it that your disgraceful comment was towards me! :angry: :angry: :(
The point is, it does not matter who this person is! This is a family sport being ruined by idiots and this is a good website being ruined by.........you!! :angry:
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

i love how pathetic the south stand stewards are made to look on that video, one is practically stood watching why the other is falling over the seats.

im glad they are a small majority of thuggish fans. it does spoil it for the ones that go to watch the rugby and not an unlicensed boxing match.

they aren't supporters, or even fans, they are only there because they get turned away by bouncers on king street for being under age.

and how annoying, the one recording it sounds by saying "im recording it!", like it's some kind of achievement :conf:
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
pedro

Post by pedro »

lay off turf he didnt know.....

Contact trading standards they gave to act on licensing issues with the Police. Club,Licensee and individual are all at fault.
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

pedro posted:

Contact trading standards they gave to act on licensing issues with the Police. Club,Licensee and individual are all at fault.
Lay of Turf thats a big joke he has not been on here all the Off Season & we have total harmony and no discord what. So ever now only 2 games into the season & he is at it once again Same old Same old.

Now im all for live n let live BUT a pattern is starting to emerge where Turf is concerned. So much so that Nobbysgirl has even been riled up into taken his bait.

I dont know what needs to be done but something has to be done before we are all at each others throats and a certain person is sitting on the side lines laughing his small simple mind of at us.

Could Mike or the Mods please nip this in the bud or it will be a very long season indeed

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

gpartin

Post by gpartin »

trotski_tgwu posted:
pedro posted:

Lay of Turf thats a big joke he has not been on here all the Off Season & we have total harmony and no discord what. So ever now only 2 games into the season & he is at it once again Same old Same old.

Now im all for live n let live BUT a pattern is starting to emerge where Turf is concerned. So much so that Nobbysgirl has even been riled up into taken his bait.

I dont know what needs to be done but something has to be done before we are all at each others throats and a certain person is sitting on the side lines laughing his small simple mind of at us.

Could Mike or the Mods please nip this in the bud or it will be a very long season indeed
:eusa2: well said
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

pedro posted:
Well he should read the thread/posts then???

Or due you advocate randomn posting about absolutely nothing, then asking for the thread (that you spoilt) to be locked then? :(
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
pedro

Post by pedro »

I spoilt?

Explain?
pedro

Post by pedro »

trotski_tgwu posted:
pedro posted:

He was making a comment as it had gone way way off topic. Dont see anyone jumping on their backs....