stupid cas fans

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
botica

Re: stupid cas fans

Post by botica »

I don't hate the fans when they are not at the game!! I find that wierd.I have a a lot of friends who are fans and season ticket holders at many other clubs. I just hate them on the day we play them.. My mate lives in Bradford and works in Castleford. He said Cas don't just dislike us they really do hate us. Said a few at work expected trouble after the game... Might not go away to that game! Bradford fans hate us because they think we stole Nobby & Fielden and trying to lure Newton! You know the lad they didn't need anyway!! Saints hate us because we are historically better and more superior in the world of league and the rest are just plain peeved!!! :roll:
"Not only did they beat St Helens in the Grand Final, they did it with style" Mike Stephenson 2nd Oct 2010
trotski_tgwu

Re: stupid cas fans

Post by trotski_tgwu »

botica posted:
I don't hate the fans when they are not at the game!! I find that wierd.I have a a lot of friends who are fans and season ticket holders at many other clubs. I just hate them on the day we play them.. My mate lives in Bradford and works in Castleford. He said Cas don't just dislike us they really do hate us. Said a few at work expected trouble after the game... Might not go away to that game! Bradford fans hate us because they think we stole Nobby & Fielden and trying to lure Newton! You know the lad they didn't need anyway!! Saints hate us because we are historically better and more superior in the world of league and the rest are just plain peeved!!! :roll:
Nice to see you didnt hold back there botica a well put piece :wink:

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx