Brisbane coaching job

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
LKC29

Brisbane coaching job

Post by LKC29 »

Heard a crack at the game last night that bothe Matterson and Noble are in for the brisbane job and Bennet could be comming our way? Not too sure if it is just somebody putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5 or if there is some seed of truth there.
Fujiman

Re: Brisbane coaching job

Post by Fujiman »

LKC29 posted:
Heard a crack at the game last night that bothe Matterson and Noble are in for the brisbane job and Bennet could be comming our way? Not too sure if it is just somebody putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5 or if there is some seed of truth there.
Can't see it happening
standishwarrior

Post by standishwarrior »

according to last nights programme the current head coach at canberra ( neil henry) is one of the favourites to get the brisbane job.

as for bennett coming over here id be surprised if that happened, he's got a severly handicapped child back home who needs round the clock care( only what iv been told off other people, if im wrong i appologise.) plus didnt IL say at the fans forum that the last thing they'l be doing is getting rid of nobby. and nobby's already said he's here as long as he's wanted.
100% Warrior

Post by 100% Warrior »

Another name linked to the Wigan job by the press is Graham Murray.

Although I expect many names to be linked to us by the press just because Nobby is in the last year of his contract.

I'm just hoping that he can agree a new contract.
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

the one man to get the brisbane job i would put my neck on the line and say is

daniel anderson...

ill do a stevo and bet my swimming pool on that

( not such a big loss its only a paddling pool )
:lol:
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Nobby`s Girl posted:
Nobby`s a guy who likes to finish what he started,
So why did he leave the Bulls then?? :wink:

In your own opinion, do you really think that it was not the case that he wanted to prove to himself (and others) that he could coach at another other team, and as such, he may want to do so again, soon, overseas?
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
southern warrrior

Post by southern warrrior »

nobby wont get the job at the bronco's he's not a queenslander and they wont put up with a pom in charge of them ! there are several runners up for the job most likely are ivan henjak, he is the assistant there at the mo and is most likely to suceed bennett also alfie langer has thrown his hat in for the job. who ever said about bennetts son being disabled is quite correct. but its being put about that bennett has the dragons job if brownie doesn't get it right this year.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

butt monkey posted:
Nobby`s Girl posted:
Nobby`s a guy who likes to finish what he started,
So why did he leave the Bulls then?? :wink:

In your own opinion, do you really think that it was not the case that he wanted to prove to himself (and others) that he could coach at another other team, and as such, he may want to do so again, soon, overseas?
He achieved everything he could at the Bulls. Also he would be on a lot more here than at the Bulls.

If his contract is coming to an end this season then why is it taking so long to get another agreed.
Mikey800

Post by Mikey800 »

I would guess the delay would be due to the new owners coming in and all the changes. I would also think Nobby would like to get to know his new bosses before he signs a new long term deal and vise versa. All will come good in time
"Well, it seemed like a good idea" he said, as the paramedics slowly lifted him into the waiting ambulance