Wiki

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
East Stand Faithful

Wiki

Post by East Stand Faithful »

According to the Observer Wikis agent is over to talk to 3 super league clubs beleived to be Wigan, Leeds and Hull.

Lenegan has refused to comment on the issue.

At 35 surely this would only be a short term signing as Fielden is only out for a month and Feka (I understand) is likely to get off?
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
thegimble

Re: Wiki

Post by thegimble »

East Stand Faithful posted:
According to the Observer Wikis agent is over to talk to 3 super league clubs beleived to be Wigan, Leeds and Hull.

At 35 surely this would only be a short term signing as Fielden is only out for a month and Feka (I understand) is likely to get off?

Players always use us and Leeds to drive up thier value. We dont need an over the hill pension seeking prop.
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

he might be pensioning seeking but no one can doubt his ability.
pedro

Post by pedro »

Past ability hes 35...
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

and he will wont a fortune which we dont have
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

i know and i am not sayig i want him but am sayig he has ability.
adiddy

Post by adiddy »

Wigan offered him good money a number of years back, when he was in his prime!! And he turned us down!!! I dont think Wigan should even humour him now he's heading over the hill! the money grabbing expletive! :o

Matt
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

East Stand Faithful posted:

Read an earlier thread I posted on this very subject, almost 2 weeks ago. Even more interestingly, read the comments from the Aussies on their website that I have "linked"

posted on Sun, 10 Feb 2008 at 23:25

Ruben Wiki has announced that this is to be his last season in the NRL and is expecting his agent to fly over to this country in the next week to talk to three "interested " clubs.

http://www.rleague.com/db/article.php?id=29715

One time would have welcomed him at Wigan, but at his burgeoning years, he would be a gamble now
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!