car parking at jjb

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
skorpion

car parking at jjb

Post by skorpion »

I hear that as from the next latics home game there will be a charge of £2 per car for the privelege of using the stadium parking facility.
Anyone know if this will apply to warriors matches. :o :(
Could this be a way of raising revenue to pay the policing bills. :conf: :(
mario

Re: car parking at jjb

Post by mario »

skorpion posted:
I hear that as from the next latics home game there will be a charge of £2 per car for the privelege of using the stadium parking facility.
Anyone know if this will apply to warriors matches. :o :(
Could this be a way of raising revenue to pay the policing bills. :conf: :(
Or buy new players for Latics
MrsLam

Re: car parking at jjb

Post by MrsLam »

Thats ridiculous. We've managed how many seasons without paying £2 and now just because they can, they're going to charge. Or are you all just after some sort of agressive reaction from me today, tell you what they're gonna lose a lot of people parking on there just through principal. We had a good thing going on there, lots of spaces for free causing the fans no inconvenience or extra cost and now they've ruined that too.

By the way, what is the point in having barriers seperating the two car parks that lead up past Asda if they're going to open up those barriers and let the other cars through, stopping the cars parked in the second car park from actually getting out and causing more traffic? Can't we get anything right?!

Ooh a positive, I'm liking the new sexy site!
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!