whelan and the rise of latics

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
rugbyh8ter

Re: whelan and the rise of...

Post by rugbyh8ter »

what a load of c--- you post mario why should the football side of jjb spend the rugby ''profit''i think you will find thatfootball generates more money than rugby does.They receive more from the league,television.sports council,i think you should get your BRAIN in gear before YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH
chloe

Re: whelan and the rise of...

Post by chloe »

and i think you should THINK and use your BRAIN before you register for a RUGBY LEAGUE message board! You are blatenly not interested in rugby league and are trying to cause some form of debate about Latics in which to tell the truth no rugby league fan is interested in! We will see when the time comes what will happen to Latics but i wouldnt bet on them staying up or even getting there. I have plenty of Latics fans as friends and whilst i know there heart is in the football they still watch the warriors and are pleased when they win because the team is from Wigan and we want our town to be the best at whatever sport we can be!! None of the teams are going anywere yet so why we considering it! isnt there a latics or a general message board you can go and talk about football about!!