Cullen Blast For Klein!

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
turf

Cullen Blast For Klein!

Post by turf »

Paul Cullen is complaining again about referees. This time the subject is Ashley Klein's penalty count against them!!! :angry: :angry:

Stop Moaning Cullen!! :angry: :angry:
warrior till i die

Re: Cullen Blast For Klein!

Post by warrior till i die »

let him have his rant! Typical Cullen, poor second half performance from his team and he complains that the referee has been poor. The referee is the person in charge on the pitch and even if they do make a dodgy decision it should be respected, they are the God of the rugby pitch and the game wouldnt go ahead without the referees. As well as this would Klien have to penalise Wire if they where a disciplined side?
ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may

jim sullivan he was the king
brian mctigueee and jonny ring
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

when eric ashton was alive
with billy boston by his side
dave bolton and billy blan
oh what a time to be a fan!

in 85, at wem ber ley
john ferguson and brett kenny
a team that played the wigan way
and won the challenge cup in may

in 95 we won them all
tuigamala, faz and paul

Ancient and loyal upon my chest
and won the championship in may.
turf

Post by turf »

The answer to your question about Klein penalising Wire if they were disciplined is a simple "no".

Now us slating Hewer for a poor performance is different because he did invent penalties and rules!! :lol: :lol:
luke_robinsons_angel

Post by luke_robinsons_angel »

cullen is always complaining, he winds me up so much
Saints are just wiganers who haven't fully evolved

RIP Mike Gregory, one of lifes real legends.
luke_robinsons_angel

Post by luke_robinsons_angel »

cullen is always complaining, he winds me up so much
Saints are just wiganers who haven't fully evolved

RIP Mike Gregory, one of lifes real legends.
warrior till i die

Post by warrior till i die »

turf wrote:The answer to your question about Klein penalising Wire if they were disciplined is a simple "no".

Now us slating Hewer for a poor performance is different because he did invent penalties and rules!! :lol: :lol:
well if a referee has a poor performance people are entitled to their opinion. But I seriously wouldn't begin bad mouthing a referee. Hewer was a bit dodgy the other day I admit it but if we had of taken control of the game would we of needed to mention the referee? At the end of the day, from amature level to professional level, referees dont score trys, referees dont miss tackles. Hewer gave some dodgy decisions but I seriously doubt any referee goes through any game without making one mistake, they are human like the players are.
ancient and loyal upon my chest

jim sullivan he was the king
brian mctigueee and jonny ring

when eric ashton was alive
with billy boston by his side
dave bolton and billy blan
oh what a time to be a fan!

in 85, at wem ber ley
john ferguson and brett kenny
a team that played the wigan way
and won the challenge cup in may

in 95 we won them all
tuigamala, faz and paul

Ancient and loyal upon my chest
and won the championship in may.
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

warrior till i die wrote:
turf wrote:The answer to your question about Klein penalising Wire if they were disciplined is a simple "no".

well if a referee has a poor performance people are entitled to their opinion. But I seriously wouldn't begin bad mouthing a referee. Hewer was a bit dodgy the other day I admit it but if we had of taken control of the game would we of needed to mention the referee? At the end of the day, from amature level to professional level, referees dont score trys, referees dont miss tackles. Hewer gave some dodgy decisions but I seriously doubt any referee goes through any game without making one mistake, they are human like the players are.
It wont be long before Wigan have Ashley Klown, then wait to see if fans do blame him should we lose. After all, Wigan's win/lose ratio is appalling under this "unbiased" referee!!!!

Last season I posted on here, that he often give our opponents a penalty in the first set, just to set the "tone" and also to give good field position early in matches - is that fair and unbiased because it happens? Or should we just accept that it happens and "close our eyes" to the decisions that will become even more contentious, now that the "postcode" referee appointment system is no longer in use?
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Turf dont take this the wrong way but didnt you do the same at the game on friday and blame the ref for wigans defeat ,cullen is only human and as the right to critisice the ref as we do ,i just wish more coaches would come out and tell the ref how bad he is,then maybe the rfl would have to do something.
Reffing standards in SL are really getting ell below the norm and is really leting our great game down ,if they were cosistently poor for both teams it wouldnt be as bad.
Just seems strange to me than minue the rfl say we have the bs=est penealty record in l ,then we get penalised to the hilt by a ref who as already refed us once away this season ,did we do anything diffrent or was he told to play under a new set of rules ,the latter seems more lickly to me
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME