Warrington; The Acid Test

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Warrington; The Acid Test

Post by cpwigan »

Given our record at HJ and their current form this match will tell us a lot about where we currently are. Could be a cracker!
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Re: Warrington; The Acid Test

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

big BIG afternoon next week! think the season will start shaping up as of next week'ish....
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

SHOULD BE A VERY CLOSE GAME .iF WE LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKES YESTERDAY AND SEE OUT OR SETS WE HAVE A GOOD CHANCE.Just realized my caps where on.The return of stu is good timing with the loss of presscott as we will need big games from our props to give us a platform for our backs to win the game
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

[quote="God"]When was the last time we beat the shower? I cant remember. Attack Pennys side everytime hes pump in defence.quote]

dont think we've every beat them since their move....
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

mike binder

Post by mike binder »

We have never won at the Halliwell ones who ever we play ,including French teams
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
CherryandWhiteandProud

Post by CherryandWhiteandProud »

mike binder wrote:We have never won at the Halliwell ones who ever we play ,including French teams
Hey, records are there to be broken. Tough wire side, reckon they could make 3rd/4th this season. Maybe second at a push. Lots of people "in the know" are tipping them. Big game, they might be tougher than bradford.
primrose-n-blue

Post by primrose-n-blue »

I recon Wigan might get closer to getting that first HJ win than in previous efforts but I cannot see a win for them this time. Warrington have made it hard for themselves by giving away shed loads of penalties over the opening seasons games, thats how the Stains got back at them, helped along with the loss of King who was off-setting Penny's defence frailness.
Fortunatly for the Wire, the King is back.

HOME WIN, Less than ten points between them. See you there, enjoy the game.
02rinman

Post by 02rinman »

i have never been more confident of a win. i rekon we will have it tough in the 1st half but after that i cant see us having a problem

Come on Wigan!!!!!!!!!!!!
WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN!!!!!
demt82

Post by demt82 »

Thinks we will be beaten on saturday to be honest. Just feel we are still too weak in our defence and cant finish good scoring oppurtunities. I think they are slightly stronger at present, and i dont feel that Bradford are the side they were afew years ago as well.

I hope im proven wrong!
Doctor of medicine.(MBcHB)
You will be asleep soon.
Its only a little prick!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

The problem with Warrington is that if you give them opportunities hey will score points. Everything is pre planned but effective. Our completion rate needs to be excellent. We need to make Wire work for every yard and target their big guys and/or Panny in defence.