fans

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
mikey-warriors

fans

Post by mikey-warriors »

Fantastic from wigan fans who stayed in the ground after the game for ages shows how loyal we can be you dont see warrington, stains or anyother team do it. and was any of you there.
Perpignan 2009

remember remember the 21st of september wigan 31 - 30 bradford

x_N[ii]c_[[WWRL]]_x

Re: fans

Post by x_N[ii]c_[[WWRL]]_x »

I Was :D
Went On For Ages Loved It!
Wire Fans Soon Cleared Out Haha.
We Are The Greatest Fans In The World
Well In My Opinion ;)
Bear

Post by Bear »

I was there... We should do it at every away game just to annoy stewards :lol:
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

Just wish we were as vocal at home as away! the harcore who follow us away get drowned out at home by the prawn sandwhich brigade at home....!

[hr]
Oh i had a wheel-barrow and the wheel fell off!

ooooooooh i had a wheel-barrow and the wheel fell off!

Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

Bear

Post by Bear »

Very well said Kris... I think all the ones who sing should go in one stand then we would be Very loud
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

Bear wrote:Very well said Kris... I think all the ones who sing should go in one stand then we would be Very loud

yea...

i just get sick of the constant funny looks when trying to get behind my team! the constant moaning and groaning from people who appear to have no understanding of what they're on about!

made me laugh the other week against Bulls when i was trying to get behind my team (we bloody needed it with the lack of atmosphere) and there was a tall bloke sat directly behind me! Refs whistle for a knock on, scrum down. up i stand arm raised it joined in a very quiet song from the back of the SS....erm, excuse me mate, could you sit down please, all you've done is obstruct my view this evening!

i only bloody stand up when the balls out of play because of people like him and i stil get moaned at! 5mins later i begin to sing 'greatest club in the world'....5/6 renditions of it he turns to his mate 'i wish he's shut up'!

the guy hadn't sung to get behind his team all night!

take me away EVERY week!

and breath..... :lol:
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

simmy1

Post by simmy1 »

yea we were there had no voice this morning what an atmosphere anyone would have thought we had won...beat the atmosphere of odsal when we won in playoffs last year

lets get behind them every week they rewarded us with 18 so lets make em more proud no matter what result
Bear

Post by Bear »

We all need to get behind our team... Think about how loud it would be if everyone sang. Look at Liverpool... The kop end never shut up, thats what we want. Keep singing people because the lads on the pitch need our support. Never mind grumpy people just keep annoying them and theyl think "If you cant beat them join um" :lol: But i do think everyone should go in one stand who want to sing and we will be a very loud set of fans.
gw

Post by gw »

i go in the south stand but only get on 5-10 mins before kick off due to drinking commitments, so were we end up sitting there is never anyone singing.

Thinking of the east stand next season if we can get tickets near the back!!