Re: Goodbye and Thanks

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Welski posted:
I have to agree with you Dave all of my previous arguement were based on Faz seeing out this year. As you know I've had no problem with the whole deal I thought it was sound business sense. However it does not make sense if having built a team for 2005 with Faz as an integral and major part the club then offload him. Basically they are saying we will take a major risk and potentially write off 2005. Thats no way to treat the fans.
Yes and this is my beef (or it will be!) with the club if the club let him leave now. I simply won't be able to understand it given they are the ones in the driving seat as they hold his contract. If the RFU want him that much they ought to be prepared to wait until 2006.

I am sure Farrell would be professional enough to give his all for Wigan in one final fling in the second half of this season. He could go out with his head held high as opposed to slinking away now which really is IMO not right.

Looking the press again it seems a few doubts are surfacing in RU. Neither Leicester or Sarries have commited to taking him yet. This makes the RFU look a bit silly. It looks like the RFU have offered Faz and Wigan the move before having sounded out the clubs making sure one of them would take him.

I reckon this is what the hold up is and it is very unprofessional on the RFU's part. Od course it is us fans who suffer with the uncertainty as does Farell as it looks like it might be him that is messing about so I doubt the RFU give a toss.

Dave
stevocod

Post by stevocod »

Moore_115 posted:
Well all i can say is Thats Farrell for all the Grt matches your got use throw and hope you have a good time in Union

now lets all give faz a clap for a grt time in wigan colors

:eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2:

CHERRY AND WHITE

Here here a gr8 servant and he will be sorely missed by the club for the brilliant service especially last season adapting to a new position as if he was playing there his whole career a true warrior in every sense as was mentioned b4. Thank God Tickle can kick!!! otherwiswe we would have to rely on Orr!!![/quote]