Predictions and thoughts for STAINS (seperate from preds league)

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Predictions and thoughts for STAINS (seperate from preds league)

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

What do we all predict for tomorrow?

Many will agree but I think it'll be a tight game! Could even be decided by a mistake if not a moment of genius!

Looking at the pack of saints I can’t help but feel optimistic! Our pack (apart from Bulls at home) hasn't shone yet - but by its due winning a battle! If Fielden turns up, Feka does what we know he can, Coley also, and O'Caz steps up to the occasion i think we could really benefit!

The pack need to win the battle and give Barrett and LuLu somewhere to play! (If Barrett and/or LuLu don’t turn up behind a winning pack then they've no excuse)

H has to step up in the 2nd row along with Bails with us feeling the loss of Gaz Hock!

If Calderwood having had a week under his belt, supports any breaks along with Paddy we could be getting excited!

i predict 24-14 to the cherry and whites! (Wigan to open up that 10point gap very late on)

COME ON THE WARRIORS! :eusa2:
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

cherry-n-white

Re: Predictions and thoughts f...

Post by cherry-n-white »

like you say i think it will be a very tight game,and lookin at the weather today i hope this doesn't slow down what should be a fast game(but then again it might add 2 the excitment)and even though sts are with out a few key players we cant underestimate sts or else we will pay 2 points!

this could be the game where wigan finaly turn the corner this season,as stevo puts it,a spark by all the team not jus individuals,as we usally do turn up agains sts,then keep the ball rollin over the easter period

19-24 to wigan
(i think that A hole(long)will get a drop goal thinkin he's won the match but some fancey play will see us break n win it with 2 mins to go :D

COME ON WIGAN!!!!
you can't keep a good team down!!!
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Win lose or draw, we need to improve our stats.Less dropped ball, more comletion of sets and stop giving away stupid bloody penalties.
I still beleive that if we get the basics right, then we can turn any team over.
24 19 to Wigan
more to the point, how many Morrisons carrier bags?
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

If we play them as we did in September we will win. We need to get in their faces, they can't handle that they start crying to the ref about everything, also they don't play well in the rain (well they didn't use to).

14 - 26 to Warriors

Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
gw

Post by gw »

22-14 to wigan!!!

the grinch

Post by the grinch »

both teams have yet to hit top form. with cunningham missing for stains i dont think they will have the creative spark that wins tight games. ill say wigan by 6
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

newspapers cut up - confetti made!

Come on!
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

mike binder

Post by mike binder »

sts 22 wigan 19 you know what im doing when i predict score :wink: if you remember last season :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

FROM A TO B wrote:Win lose or draw, we need to improve our stats.Less dropped ball, more comletion of sets and stop giving away stupid bloody penalties.I still beleive that if we get the basics right, then we can turn any team over.
24 19 to Wigan
more to the point, how many Morrisons carrier bags?
Oh well, I didn't get my wish then :(
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

mike binder wrote:sts 22 wigan 19 you know what im doing when i predict score :wink: if you remember last season :lol:
Did not work this time Mike