Wigans Turning Blue

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
MrsLam

Wigans Turning Blue

Post by MrsLam »

I think you might as well block him straight away Mike. These "latics fans" seem to have nowt else to do on a Friday night. Don't you have enough fans to start your own message board?
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Cleveland Pieman

Re: Wigans Turning Blue

Post by Cleveland Pieman »

and the other clown!
WIGANSTURNINGBLUE

Post by WIGANSTURNINGBLUE »

Oh shut up about our fans you silly woman. Just to put the record straight Leeds brought 5500 last saturday in a crowd of 17000. You to will get that kind of crowd when you play...er St Helens. I've waited a long time for this moment, you will be hearing from me again sometime.

Either talk sense or we keep blocking these threads. This is for rugby discussion. If you don't want to talk rugby, go away. Luv, Fraggle
DaveWhelansBigPocket

Post by DaveWhelansBigPocket »

Sorry mrslam but i have to have the final word!
Mike nice try but your right wing censorship aint enough to stop me, I suppose your paranoia with regard to the points I raised is a sign of your growing inferiority complex!

You all know that without Latics you'd be homeless right now, 3rd division or not we saved your skins and you know it! :D

It never fails to amaze me, the goldfish bowl attitude of wiggin rugby fans, there's more to life than the M62 corridor you know! Maybe one day I'll come back with some tales from Europe (thats across the channel and NO they Dont play bugry there!!!!)

In the meantime thanks for playing - you'd never get bites like these if you tried on a Latics site, it's just a sign of our intellectual superiority (oops too many big words for these monkeys!!!!)
Once again, thanks for playing!
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

WIGANSTURNINGBL UE posted:
Oh shut up about our fans you silly woman. Just to put the record straight Leeds brought 5500 last saturday in a crowd of 17000. You to will get that kind of crowd when you play...er St Helens. I've waited a long time for this moment, you will be hearing from me again sometime.
No they didnt it was 7,000 as i had friends in the East stand i should know i gave them directions an
they said there were a lot of Leeds fans around the stadium.

I look forward to be hearing from you again. Now can you and the looney ganggo and take your medication because the long terms effect of delusionsofgrandure can lead to u being slightly annaly intended.

Oh on your exploits in Europe well get there first. Were off To France next season. Well send you a postcard.

What a comedian Latics in Europe. Must remeber that one. And the Ice fellin hell.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Sorry Fraggle. I've got to have the last word, it's a woman thing!

Did you count the Leeds fans personally? It's weird thinking that an ex premiership side would bring only 5000 to a team that isn't that far up the road. It's also weird that a team (latics) that only normally bring what, 5000 (if even that) to a home game would bring 11000 to this one. I doubt we will be hearing from you again soon love.
Will we hear from you if Wigan Warriors win the Challenge cup or the Grand Final, what if we win every super league match from now on, what if you lose every game from now on, what if you're blocked from the site? Chances are we won't hear from you or any more of your sad pathetic fans that come onto this board when we've lost a game.

Night!

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

MrsLam posted:
Sorry Fraggle. I've got to have the last word, it's a woman thing!
Well you could at least have re-blocked the thread on your way out! Tsk, some of these moderators nowadays!
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Sorry!
I unblocked it to write my message, I didn't realise that the pathetics fans would actually be as sad as to re sign up, get another name and the write another post. Funny fact is, I'm a moderator and therefore saying "I get the last say" to me is just complete stupidity because
A) I can delete your post
B) I can block the thread
C) I can edit you post to say something you didn't mean to say at all

So who's gonna win in that battle? Hm.......

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!