Gareth Hock

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jimofwigan

Gareth Hock

Post by jimofwigan »

HE'S BIG "THE MAN" AND LOOKS LIKE DESPERATE DAN --- GARETH HOCK --- GARETH HOCK :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

This is the player we mis the most. We mis his enthusiasm ,his breaks and his off loads. When is he due back in the side? . Best player this year thus far
josie andrews

Re: Gareth Hock

Post by josie andrews »

jimofwigan wrote: HE'S BIG "THE MAN" AND LOOKS LIKE DESPERATE DAN --- GARETH HOCK --- GARETH HOCK :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

This is the player we mis the most. We mis his enthusiasm ,his breaks and his off loads. When is he due back in the side? . Best player this year thus far

:lol: :lol: Luv it :lol: :lol:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

ye i miss him playing but hes a bit like lockers... gives a lot of penalties away. :D
IN WANE WE TRUST
Bear

Post by Bear »

josie andrews wrote:
jimofwigan wrote: HE'S BIG "THE MAN" AND LOOKS LIKE DESPERATE DAN --- GARETH HOCK --- GARETH HOCK :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:lol: :lol: Luv it :lol: :lol:
I have another version you may like but its not for family sites :lol: Just use your imagination :lol:
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

His penalties and discapline have been a problem. I would love to have him in the team at the moment as im sure everybody would pull there finger out after watching a team member run it in at pace like it should be done.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
fitzy

Post by fitzy »

if you look this year though gaz has only given away 2 penalties. I also wish he was fit though as before he broke his thumb he was I'd say the second best 2nd rower in sl only second to Gareth ellis and at times he looked better than ellis
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

to be honest though i would rather have Hock giving a few penalties away but at least playing with passion than the wet-fish approach of most of our players at the mo, re penalties someone might wanna see how many st barrett has given i bet its a few
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
MrDave

Post by MrDave »

Wigan_forever19 85 wrote:re penalties someone might wanna see how many st barrett has given i bet its a few
3 so far this season one more than Gaz Hock.