Leeds Next Saturday!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
turf

Leeds Next Saturday!

Post by turf »

What do we think will happen next Saturday when we travel to Headingly?

I remember last year when we weren't playing well, and we went to Headingly and won 18 - 20.

You never know, is all I am saying. I am not saying we will win or we will be thrashed but we liked going to Headingly last season.
josie andrews

Re: Leeds Next Saturday!

Post by josie andrews »

Yes we do seem to do well at Headingly only one occaision :blush: :blush: when we didn't have a close game (and I don't mean the playoffs last term)Hope we can keep it up fingers crossed
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
turf

Post by turf »

The trouble is josie andrews is that "one one occasion" isn't good enough. We really need to start winning at Headingly.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

We were always able to beat Leeds. Unfortunately, they learned why and became a much more controlled and clinical team as displayed last time we played them. Think GF and you will not be far wrong as to how Saturday will be. Hate to be gloomy but :(
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

cpwigan wrote:We were always able to beat Leeds. Unfortunately, they learned why and became a much more controlled and clinical team as displayed last time we played them. Think GF and you will not be far wrong as to how Saturday will be. Hate to be gloomy but :(
Unfortunately, I tend to agree.

Perhaps fortunately, I won't be able to make it to Leeds, it's my sister's 60th birthday party, and I can't get out of it!
MrDave

Post by MrDave »

Last season every time Wigan beat Leeds, Wigan lost the match after.

Leeds 18-20 Wigan, next game Huddersfield 41-16 Wigan

Leeds 22-18 Wigan, next game Wigan 10-12 Hull KR

Wigan 18-2 Leeds, next game St Helens 19-12 Wigan

I think its more important that Wigan start playing well then just having the ability to fluke wins against Leeds.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

turf wrote:The trouble is josie andrews is that "one one occasion" isn't good enough. We really need to start winning at Headingly.
Turf you don't have to keep putting my full name Josie will suffice. :)

I think you misunderstood me but it doesn't matter I know we should be playing well every game and hopefuly we can win next Saturday :)
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
turf

Post by turf »

Sorry josie!!
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

josie andrews wrote:
turf wrote:The trouble is josie andrews is that "one one occasion" isn't good enough. We really need to start winning at Headingly.

I think you misunderstood me but it doesn't matter I know we should be playing well every game and hopefuly we can win next Saturday :)
Your not the other half of Francie & Josie Are you :lol:

Aw right there China :D

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

trotski_tgwu wrote:
josie andrews wrote:

Your not the other half of Francie & Josie Are you :lol:

Aw right there China :D
I've heard them all before Trotski :lol: :lol: :lol: