Re: Snubbed by Hanson!!

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Mrs Lifter

Post by Mrs Lifter »

Ive Known Harrison a long time his parents are friends of mine infact we meet them in the ss stand bar for a drink before games and in the pub at away games Shane was my sons coach for a few years.Harrison is one of the most polite and friendly young man you could wish to meet im sure there must have been a reason for this percieved snub.
MrsFeka

Post by MrsFeka »

Well i dont know him so i take your word for it there was no reason for it though. must say im glad to hear that he isnt usually like this :)
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

hes a good lad maybe he was out with friends and just couldnt be bothered or didnt hear you ,most will stop for a chat but we all have a private life as well
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Perhaps he got upset because you spelt his name wrong! :o
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

:D Must confess I thought this was about a pop group. What was it ooomm bop or some nonsense.
Mrs Lifter

Post by Mrs Lifter »

:D :D :D

All those lovely blonde boys werent they brothers?

Harrison has a sister and she is gorgeous but shes dark like H but i bet she can sing.
Oh and i know Shane can play guitar.They could be the new Partridge Family.
MrsFeka

Post by MrsFeka »

Well what you have all said it looks as if its me just being over sensitive. I have tried to delete the post but i cant as i don't know how to. I'm glad that you have all put me in my place as i don't like to think that people are like this :)x x