McIlorum

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

McIlorum

Post by cpwigan »

josie andrews

Re: McIlorum

Post by josie andrews »

It was in the first half Leeds got a penalty but Stevo or Eddie said it was against Coley for lifting the legs but at the time and on watching it since I think it was for the high tackle off McIllorum
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Ah cheers Josie. Was it bad? Will it warrant a suspension?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I didn't really think so, but I didn't think the penalty against Fielden was justified or the one against St Pat. I think he will probably get a letter or a fine, hope not on either count but who knows, they have to do Wigan for something especially as we beat the blue-eyed boys of Leeds.

I said to my friend yesterday, I bet we are not on the front page of the League Express tomorrow cos we beat Leeds, and I was right. Quite surprised we are on the middle pages but its Leeds as well and it is either them or Saints as the big game of the weekend in the middle.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Nothing in the tackle, he must just have been picked out as this weeks Wigan criminal.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

ian.birchall wrote:Nothing in the tackle, he must just have been picked out as this weeks Wigan criminal.
I thought that too! The taxi driver transporting the players to the judiciary must be rubbing his hands - again
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!