will sts fans

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
mike binder

will sts fans

Post by mike binder »

get behind there team like we did ,when we had a bad season or will the crowds go back to the likes of wakey and harlequinns
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
medlocke

Re: will sts fans

Post by medlocke »

They couldn't even get behind their own team when they did the treble, they where more interested with the demise of Wigan.

On a similar note, i just read in League Express or the other one, that Stains could quit St Helens and move to the Reebok stadium, Will their loyal fans travel the distance for every home game, i can't see it myself, they only get 3 taxi's full at KR :roll:
pete&kaz

Post by pete&kaz »

Will they hit the headlines like we did when we where in the bottom half of the table?? I think not. DA wont be too pleased :lol: :lol:
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

medlocke wrote:They couldn't even get behind their own team when they did the treble, they where more interested with the demise of Wigan.

On a similar note, i just read in League Express or the other one, that Stains could quit St Helens and move to the Reebok stadium, Will their loyal fans travel the distance for every home game, i can't see it myself, they only get 3 taxi's full at KR :roll:

we're not bloody having them! they can play n their local park!

No way are they playing on the reebok :exc: :exc:
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!