Anybody else ashamed?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
emma warriors simply the best

Re: Anybody else ashamed?

Post by emma warriors simply the best »

the joke of super league is what we are. completely ashamed i have neva not stayed to clap players of the pitch but yesterday i did because they did not deserve to have anyone stay and clap for them.Noble needs to re-think his squad ie laid back mathers otherwise whithaven will be beating us by a similar score line next week.
No pride what so ever we've got to many aussies who just want to play and earn money not wiganers who want to play and win for wigan
LOYAL
WARRIOR

PHIL BAILEY: "I am totally thrilled to be joining the Wigan Warriors. Everyone believes in the club and I can’t wait to join Wigan for 2007".

Iafeta Paleaaesina:"Our fans support over recent years has been astonishing. They are the backbone of the Club and we are truly grateful for the way they get behind us".

!!!WARRIORS 4 LIFE!!!

Born a WARRIOR!
Live a WARRIOR!
Die a WARRIOR!

we can build this dream together
standing strong forever
Nothing's gonna stop us now

Proud to be a wiganer!!!
willie c

Post by willie c »

i feel very ashamed of that display but hey at the end of the day the ones that should be most ashamed are the so called team that took the field but does anybody think they will be carnt wait to get back to work tomorrow and see all those lovely stains supporters should be a quiet day for me
here mate is that tackle seven your jokeing my head marra
adiddy

Post by adiddy »

Apart from having no idea in defence or attack, the wigan team to me all looked knackered after the first 10 mins!!! One person I feel that needs to go at the end of the season is Forshaw!!! Wigan look like Warrington did 3 years ago, when Forshaw was Warringtons fitness coach!!!

Matt
Dubs

Post by Dubs »

It was the same when we got battered on Good Friday, no spirit, no pride, no hope. Then we win at Headingley and we're 2nd in the table and things are rosy.

I'm not saying we don't have (big) problems, we obviously do. But turning your back on the club is not the way forward. A couple of wins and we'll be all happy again. Look how we finished last season.

The players have had a bad day and yes it's not acceptable, but they will bounce back. Will the people who walk away come back then? Probably.

Ancient and LOYAL
georgio

Post by georgio »

No pride,no passion, no heart,no communication.There is definatly something wrong, Barrett going has certainly not helped matters.Putting in a performance like that all the players should be emmbarassed,Stains are our biggest rivals and if anything we should of upped the anti not go back.If they don't want to play for this once great club GO NOW. There are 10,000+ supporters who'd play for free and play better. :( :( :(
magicdaz

Post by magicdaz »

I'm not ashamed to support Wigan just disgraced by that performance and the whole attitude of the team. I would never leave a game early no matter what but I came close yesterday. No passion, no creativity and no leader.
If they can't get up for a derby game then it's seriously worrying times. This is happening too often now and it is real cause for concern. The buck must stop with Nobby. We were dire at Bradford last week so it's blatantly obvious that he's got to make changes both to players and tactics.But of course he didn't!! The players know that they will all get a game week in week out no matter how bad their performances are. Ok so we have a skinny squad and not much to choose from but surely we couldn't get much worse. Stanton,Sam Tompkins, Mossop and Ainscough all deserve a chance to show what there made of immediately.

Worse still my parents, brother and "mates" are all stains supporters. Their smugness is beyond belief :sly:
I only wish I'd gloated more during our glory days which look even less likely to return than ever :eusa17:...

but still..... KEEP THE FAITH !!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I'm not ashamed to support Wigan but yesterday was the first time I have left the game before the end.

Bradford played crap against Leeds on Saturday and then we played double crap against saints
- common denominator - Noble we and them play rugby like it was played 10 years ago. The game has changed but our game plan hasn't. Very disappointed :(
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
pedro

Post by pedro »

I know its an easy answer and people will say no but he has to go for me as he hasnt got a clue. Like someone said earlier, we knew things had to change after Bradford and it didnt and guess what we got leathered again.

Typical!
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Youngest son texted me the score and his opinion of the match at half time and I have not heard from him since, should I be worried when I read these reports?
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
simmy1

Post by simmy1 »

i was so disgusted by that performance yesterday i along with a few others did stay to the end to see what responce the players gave tl was only player to physically walk in our direction the others just went through motion and walked stright to tunnel area especially mathers...

in town today i was approached by so many people saking how i could wear the shirt after that game....... the feeling appeared to be nobby must go or have some back bone and drop the lot of them ...send tb home now he dont wanna be here so get rid....but the most worring thing was the number of people i spoke to saying they are not going to go the ccup game in sign of protest but why should the whitehaven team lose out on funds from gate receipts when the wire game on sky would be a better platform to show aour disgust at the players if they perform like that again ..................at the moment as i have a season tkt i will go to home games but as for away games that will depend on the performances now on .......