My sunday, How i remeber it

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
shawcross da warrior

Re: My sunday, How i remeber i...

Post by shawcross da warrior »

my sunday consisted of workin from 3 till 10 at the brocket and bring updated with the score every 10 minutes thinking what the flying f**k are we doing ?

:doz: :conf: :angry:
Spanakopitta

Re: My sunday, How i remeber i...

Post by Spanakopitta »

ok was forced to go on my mates second hen party (yes she's greedy so had 2)on the saturday night.

had lots of champagne cocktails wearing nice posh frock, got to bed at 2-30am and was rudely awoken at 5-30 by brother going out fishing with his mate, didn;t get back to sleep.

was in wigan for fraser eagle at 7-30, managed to stay awake whole way down which was a miracle! necked a pasty (no pies available) and a full fat coke at services.#

1220 arrived in cardiff and was in pub with first pint after meeting up with some mates who are hull fc, bradford, wigan and saints fans by 1230.

had a fantastic day, watched two cracking games of rugby then it all went a bit wrong between 6-30 and 8-30

thankfully managed to sleep whole way back!!!!!!! think the 8 pints helped (so ladylike)
GEER EM ONSIDE