Mr S Fielden

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Likely_Lad

Re: Mr S Fielden

Post by Likely_Lad »

gw wrote:
Fawdoffshed wrote:Never mind Mr. S. Fielden...it should be Mr. S. Hite.
unbelievable!!

At the end of the day if someone puts on a wigan shirt as a wigan fan you should be 100% behind them!!!

I don't believe anyone goes onto that field and does put effort in, if you didn't you would get injured!! There are no soft-arses go onto a rugby league field and there are no easy games or opponents!!

You should respect everyone who goes onto that field for having the guts to do do, more so if they put on a wigan shirt however bad they might be playing!!

Anyone on this site who thinks they can do better than Mr S Fielden would be playing!!!
Most lads from Wigan would give a limb to turn out for Wigan Rugby so don't give us that. I'd put a fair wedge down that I'd be more effective than Fielden.
The poster formerly knows as Wizard_Millward.

I wasn't as fit or strong as before but my two biggest muscles still worked - my heart and my head - Kris Radlinski.
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

id pay wigan to play me.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Lil Feka's Dad

Post by Lil Feka's Dad »

Or just MRS Fielden seing as he runs like a girl, tackles like a girl, catches like a girl....

(Sorry girls)
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Lil Feka's Dad wrote:
Or just MRS Fielden seing as he runs like a girl, tackles like a girl, catches like a girl....

(Sorry girls)
Thats what i thought it said when i first read it, my eyes are funny :eusa4: :lol:
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

Thought he had his best performance for a while tonight after he got a couple of smacks .
He drove the ball in straight and for a few minutes in the second half showed us a glimpse of the old player .
It seemed to pick the team up and they all followed, a small bit of praise for a player who as taken a lot of stick (deservedly to some degree)just hope this is a turning point for the lad and he gets some confidence back .
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
turf

Post by turf »

lucky 13 wrote:Thought he had his best performance for a while tonight after he got a couple of smacks .
He drove the ball in straight and for a few minutes in the second half showed us a glimpse of the old player .
It seemed to pick the team up and they all followed, a small bit of praise for a player who as taken a lot of stick (deservedly to some degree)just hope this is a turning point for the lad and he gets some confidence back .
I thought he had his best game this season tonight, never mind for a while.

A very good and true post lucky 13.

Come on Stuart, you can turn your season around. We're all behind you.
thomo

Post by thomo »

the lad did well last night - at time you could see he was looking for Morley and wanted it - first time he has really looked for the other pack leader and hard man since Mason chinned him
Maybe bringing him an Feka from the bench is the best option

Last night he had the support of a great back - three front rowers doing their jobs and power from Hock and Tomkins plus the great engine of Hansen
fitzy

Post by fitzy »

thought fielden did very well last night it was when bries give a high tackle he seemed to get really psyched for the game and as thomo said he went looking for morley. I was also impressed with the way he was stood ready at the play of the ball each time wanting the ball to take it up well done stuart hopefully as nobby says (a little to often) he can build on this
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Morley was like an animal at one stage i think Fielden fired him up to.Fielden played well but still not at his best big improvement though.Get Hock to wind him up when he comes on the field.
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

Did anyone else notice in the second half when fielden was taken off after he had taken a drive in and we scored after next play the ball and Feilden wasnt happy at all about being subbed he was waving his arms in tne direction of the bench as he was walking round from behind the sticks.To me he looked as though he had got some of the fire back in his belly.
I think Fielden had a better game on friday and hope he keeps improving.