Orr

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
GazzL82

Re: Orr

Post by GazzL82 »

while i agree danny orr was having a decent game today it was definately the first one for a while! have often wondered if he looked so good playing for cas because the rest of the team was so poor! kevin brown (and wayne godwin) changed the game for us today, he's as good as orr in the tackle, a lot better runner with the ball...braver and far more direct and i believe he has a better range of passing. ok he can't kick but as someone has already pointed out we've got enough of them already! give kev a chance @ stand off for a couple of weeks now and see how he goes...having started the season on the bench i think he feels like he has something 2prove & i'm pretty confident he will; he's been so consistent all the way through since last season
proud_pie_eater

Re: Orr

Post by proud_pie_eater »

The Black Pearl posted:
proud_pie_eater posted:
And another thing, Orr wanted to carry on playing due to shock! Shock of pain or disbelief can make people do silly things but he wont have been aware of what was going on arround him or what he was doing.
I busted the AC joint in my shoulder playing and I wanted to carry on total madness as I couldn't lift my arm up. Bettsy should have whipped him off straight away poor coaching.
He did really, he couldnt know the extent of the damage while Danny was still on the field, plus hes got so many other things to think about. As soon as he knew, he replaced him with Joel Tompkins, as it turned out very good coaching.
NUMBER 1 SPOT HERE WE COME!!!